RASCAR: Where's the Race ?

Old January 29th 05, 04:17 PM
Larry

Default RASCAR: Where's the Race ?

I looked on the Rascar board, and there is mention of GTP at Silverstone,
but since GTP was pulled that is going to be a bit difficult.

There's no other chat about where we are racing.

Cmon' folks, it's less than 5 hours to race time. I need to know where we
are going to be

I suck at this Road Course stuff enough as it is. I'd at least like to be
able to run in the race without knocking everyone off the track

-Larry

Old January 29th 05, 08:01 PM
bluestringer

"Larry" > wrote in message
> This is a no-go on my end. Constant CTD's. I guess I can't race this
> weekend.
>
> This was a BAD idea.
>
> -Larry

I guess I'm out too, I can't find the GTP mod. Bad idea is right.

bluestringer

Old January 29th 05, 08:45 PM
elrikk

"bluestringer" > wrote in message

> "Larry" > wrote in message
> > This is a no-go on my end. Constant CTD's. I guess I can't race this
> > weekend.
> >
> > This was a BAD idea.
> >
> > -Larry

> I guess I'm out too, I can't find the GTP mod. Bad idea is right.
>

> bluestringer

Check the reg forum. ;o)

Elrikk

Old January 30th 05, 03:14 AM
fredrickson

>>This is a no-go on my end. Constant CTD's. I guess I can't race this
>>weekend.
>>
>>This was a BAD idea.
>>
>>-Larry

> I guess I'm out too, I can't find the GTP mod. Bad idea is right.
>

> bluestringer

This is pathetic and absolute the reason why I abandoned the sad affair
that has become of RASCAR since John Simmons left
Old January 30th 05, 05:25 AM
David G Fisher

"fredrickson" > wrote in message
> >>This is a no-go on my end. Constant CTD's. I guess I can't race this
> >>weekend.
> >>
> >>This was a BAD idea.
> >>
> >>-Larry

> > I guess I'm out too, I can't find the GTP mod. Bad idea is right.
> >

> > bluestringer

> This is pathetic and absolute the reason why I abandoned the sad affair
> that has become of RASCAR since John Simmons left

What's pathetic is your transparent attempt at taking a shot at Mitch.

Your comment about RASCAR is laughable, so I'll leave that alone.

As for the GTP race situation today, there was nothing "pathetic" about it.
The GTP mod was made available SIX days ago to ANY RASCAR driver in a thread
at our forum .

Try getting your facts straight.

--
David G Fisher

Old January 30th 05, 05:35 AM
Mitch_A

fredrickson wrote:

> This is pathetic and absolute the reason why I abandoned the sad affair
> that has become of RASCAR since John Simmons left

You sure seem to make sure you come a wreck me a lot for having abandoned
RASCAR. Back in your hole loser.....

Mitch
--
Remove "nospam." to reply.