Catfish for S. American Tank

Old March 6th 04, 01:45 AM
todd

Default Catfish for S. American Tank

I have a problem. My tank is 125gal. fire mouth-2 severum-1 blood
parrot -2 pleco-1 otos -14 I need a good cleanup man (catfish) any
suggestions? I might add a pair of convics or Juriparies (sp)
Old March 6th 04, 04:00 PM
Tjaard de Vries

you might want to get yourself a gibbiceps, mine does a great job cleaning
and they can get HUGE .

Old March 9th 04, 05:23 PM
RedForeman

what kind? there are,
Apistogramma gibbiceps
Glyptoperichthys gibbiceps
Plecostomus gibbiceps

--
RedForeman future fabricator and creator of a ratbike
streetfighter!!!

==========================
2003 TRX450ES
1992 TRX-350 XX (For Sale)
1987 TRX250R (sold)
1987 CBR600 Hurricane (sold)
1987 VFR700 Interceptor (sold)
1995 TRX300ex (sold)
2000 CBR600F4 silver/red (sold) *sniff*sniff*
'98 Tacoma Ext Cab 4X4 Lifted....
==========================
`,,`,,`,,`,, `,,`
"By US Code Title 47, Sec.227(a)(2)(B), a computer/modem/printer
meets the definition of a telephone fax machine. By Sec.227(b)(1)(C),
it is unlawful to send any unsolicited advertisement to such equipment.
By Sec.227(b)(3)(C), a violation of the aforementioned Section is
punishable by action to recover actual monetary loss, or $500,
whichever is greater, for each violation."

If you do send me unsolicited e-mail I will proof-read it at a rate
of $100 per hour (4 hour minimum).

Old March 9th 04, 05:31 PM
Tjaard de Vries

On Tue, 09 Mar 2004 12:23:45 -0500, RedForeman wrote:

what kind? there are,
Apistogramma gibbiceps
Glyptoperichthys gibbiceps = these
Plecostomus gibbiceps