Holley backfiring after cleaning - please help!

Old December 26th 04, 06:33 PM
Tim Kett

"SN" > wrote in message
news:ERrzd.15991$ql2.9939@okepread04...
> I rebuilt a Holley 4160 years ago

Gosh, that sure was a long time ago LOL

Old December 26th 04, 07:24 PM
SN

"Tim Kett" > wrote in message
> "SN" > wrote in message
> news:ERrzd.15991$ql2.9939@okepread04...
> > I rebuilt a Holley 4160 years ago

> Gosh, that sure was a long time ago LOL

Yup, many moon ago - 1969 Dodge Charger

Old December 26th 04, 09:16 PM
fweddybear

"SN" > wrote in message
news:ERrzd.15991$ql2.9939@okepread04...
> I rebuilt a Holley 4160 years ago

>Gosh, that sure was a long time ago LOL

I didn't think Holley was around that many years ago.... hehehe

Fwed

Old December 26th 04, 10:42 PM
Tim Kett

"fweddybear" > wrote in message
> "SN" > wrote in message
> > I rebuilt a Holley 4160 years ago

> >Gosh, that sure was a long time ago LOL

> I didn't think Holley was around that many years ago.... hehehe
>
> Fwed

Well, maybe they went by a different name in 2156 BC

Old December 26th 04, 10:59 PM
Tim Kett

"SN" > wrote in message

> "Tim Kett" > wrote in message
> > "SN" > wrote in message
> > > I rebuilt a Holley 4160 years ago

> > Gosh, that sure was a long time ago LOL

> Yup, many moon ago - 1969 Dodge Charger

I was just being silly ;-)

But seriousely, those were beautiful cars !!! :-)

Old December 26th 04, 11:12 PM
fweddybear

> > "SN" > wrote in message
> > > I rebuilt a Holley 4160 years ago

> > Gosh, that sure was a long time ago LOL

> Yup, many moon ago - 1969 Dodge Charger
>

>I was just being silly ;-)

>But seriousely, those were beautiful cars !!! :-)

They certainly were.... and those that still have them .. still are....
they don't make em like they used ta.....I had an old 63 galaxy.... with the
352... i put a holley 4 barrel carb on... 650 cfm with an edelbrock hi
rise.... what a difference....my mopar buddy couldn't believe it either, and
when I went to sell it.. he bought it...

Fwed

Cleaning a Hard-Top... uber_franzATyahooDOTcom Jeep 1 December 23rd 04 03:35 PM
A6 2.5TDI Smoking + ultrasonically cleaning injectors AstraVanMan Audi 22 October 13th 04 08:06 PM
Holley Truck Avenger Ltine 4x4 0 August 22nd 04 08:32 PM
cleaning interior NC Alfa Romeo 0 July 17th 04 08:58 AM
engine cleaning additive Jack Izer Dodge 1 April 16th 04 09:25 PM