What happens when you BURN a VW beetle engine case

Old January 1st 05, 01:51 AM
Jan Andersson

Default What happens when you BURN a VW beetle engine case

Happy New Year!

http://www.kolumbus.fi/janandersson/VW/Case/case1.html

Jan
Old January 1st 05, 03:32 AM
RSMEINER

>Happy New Year!
>
>http://www.kolumbus.fi/janandersson/VW/Case/case1.html
>

>Jan

Good pics but what the hell were you buring it for ?
You run out of hamsters or something ?
Bored ?
Drunk ?
Just friggen nuts ?
Not getting any ?

Old January 1st 05, 06:01 AM
Jan Andersson

RSMEINER wrote:

> >Happy New Year!
> >
> >http://www.kolumbus.fi/janandersson/VW/Case/case1.html
> >

> >Jan
> >

> Good pics but what the hell were you buring it for ?
> You run out of hamsters or something ?
> Bored ?
> Drunk ?
> Just friggen nuts ?
> Not getting any ?

It threw a rod...

Jan
Old January 1st 05, 01:23 PM
Dennis Wik

Cool pictures.

href="http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4025706&a=30209382&vt=vp">Den's
1977 Puma</a>

Old January 2nd 05, 11:30 PM
Kafertoys

>Happy New Year!
>
>http://www.kolumbus.fi/janandersson/VW/Case/case1.html
>

>Jan

hey Jan whats with the 66 fenders on the ground in the snow.

Mario

Old January 3rd 05, 05:15 AM
Jan Andersson

Kafertoys wrote:

> >Happy New Year!
> >
> >http://www.kolumbus.fi/janandersson/VW/Case/case1.html
> >

> >Jan
> >

> hey Jan whats with the 66 fenders on the ground in the snow.
>
> Mario

actually they are from a 70... customer fenders that were replaced with
something better. I may salvage the lights, the rest is too far gone.
All that junk is waiting for the next junkyard run.

Jan
Old January 9th 05, 01:51 PM
Jay McGraw

I hope that wasn't a 1600 case...I could have used that! Please let it
have been a 25hp case... (J/K)

Wow! I wouldn't have thought it would go up like that just from "normal"
fire...I'd expect you'd need something hotter to get it to go off...

Jay