Formula boxer Europa

Old June 8th 04, 07:27 PM
Don Black

Default Formula boxer Europa

My F Boxer Europa is now on my website. Resto is complete, take a look.
Go to <www.aerosviluppi.com> and klik on the red car. I thionk you will
like it.
Don Black FL USA

Old June 9th 04, 03:39 PM
Tom Boltwood

> From: Don Black >
> Newsgroups: alt.autos.alfa-romeo
> Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2004 18:27:42 GMT
> Subject: Formula boxer Europa
>
> My F Boxer Europa is now on my website. Resto is complete, take a look.
> Go to <www.aerosviluppi.com> and klik on the red car. I thionk you will
> like it.
> Don Black FL USA

Nice work fella. That is a lovely machine. I hadn't heard of these before,
any performance figures?

Old June 9th 04, 03:57 PM
Don Black

This formula is the link between karting and F3. Many of the current IRL
and champ car drivers did training in this class. Several Indy drivers
started in this class. Performance is comparable to an equivalent FFord,
but lower maintenance due to requirement for stock parts. Was to serve
same purpose as FV and it the motor is zero maintenance.
FF, etc. FIAT abandoned the class a couple of years following their
"purchase" of AlfaRomeo.

Old June 9th 04, 04:52 PM
Tom Boltwood

> From: Don Black >
> Newsgroups: alt.autos.alfa-romeo
> Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2004 14:57:53 GMT
> Subject: Formula boxer Europa
>
> FIAT abandoned the class a couple of years following their
> "purchase" of AlfaRomeo.

Shame as apart from anything else she looks beautiful. Much nicer than a lot
of other single seaters.