4 Tyres for Free!

Old October 27th 04, 07:58 PM
Ex Alfa Adam

Default 4 Tyres for Free!

Yes, I have 4 Pirelli P6000 185/60/14 tyres that have over 6mm of tread.
They are on 14" Fiat/Alfa wheels.

I'm happy to GIVE THEM AWAY as I need the room in my shed!

The lucky 'collector' will need to travel to Havant (Near Portsmouth) to
collect them within the next few days - any takers please contact me on the
return email address.

Many thanks

Adam H

(They came from an Alfa 145 but have also been on my Lancia Dedra)

Old January 20th 05, 08:30 PM
bt

I have sent you an email

Old January 20th 05, 09:34 PM
Catman

bt wrote:

> I have sent you an email

Bugger missed them in all the spam

Alfa 116 Giulietta 3.0l (Really) Sprint 1.7 75 2.0 TS
www.cuore-sportivo.co.uk
Old January 20th 05, 09:45 PM
SteveH

Catman > wrote:

> bt wrote:
>
> > I have sent you an email

> Bugger missed them in all the spam

Wonder if the German Server is filtering out anything with an excessive
number of cross-posted groups, 'cos I didn't see that either.

Not that they'd be any good to me.
VW Golf GL Cabrio - Alfa 75 TS - VW Passat 1.8T 20V SE - COSOC KOTL
Old January 20th 05, 09:49 PM
Catman

SteveH wrote:

> Catman > wrote:
>
>> bt wrote:
>>
>> > I have sent you an email

>> Bugger missed them in all the spam

> Wonder if the German Server is filtering out anything with an excessive
> number of cross-posted groups, 'cos I didn't see that either.
>
> Not that they'd be any good to me.

If it is, so's Easynews......
Old January 22nd 05, 11:19 AM
bt

Didn't get them either
"Catman" > wrote in message
> bt wrote:
>
>> I have sent you an email

> Bugger missed them in all the spam
>
> --
> Catman MIB#14 SKoGA#6 TEAR#4 BOTAFOF#38 Apostle#21 COSOC#3
> Tyger, Tyger Burning Bright (Remove rust to reply)
> Alfa 116 Giulietta 3.0l (Really) Sprint 1.7 75 2.0 TS
> Triumph Speed Triple: Black with extra black bits
> www.cuore-sportivo.co.uk

Tyres Changed - Noise Problems Solved! Neil G Alfa Romeo 1 September 24th 04 08:58 AM
166 Fuel Economy Jon Alfa Romeo 11 August 29th 04 09:07 PM
Tyres: Best foot forward? or back? Buzzardous Cross Alfa Romeo 38 August 21st 04 10:31 PM