I feel better now

Old June 23rd 05, 06:36 AM
Catman

MarkK wrote:

> "Graeme Cosgrove" > wrote in message
>> Catman wrote:

> into
>> >

>> > If you need any counter-signatories(sp)

>> It's not to my tatste either but aren't you being a bit "elitist" about
>> it?

> What's wrong with a bit of elitism?

Nothing at all. The problem with taste is that it's entirely personal

> What's wrong with this country is that
> it constantly panders to the lowest common denominator, hence we have to
> endure The Sun, Big Brother, Eastenders, Celebrity you name it; the list
> goes on. Chavs everywhere. It's time for decent people with good taste to
> stand up and be counted.

<waves>
Although that may be a trifle simplistic......

Alfa 116 Giulietta 3.0l (Really) Sprint 1.7 75 TS 156 TS S2
www.cuore-sportivo.co.uk
Old June 23rd 05, 08:08 AM
Graeme Cosgrove

MarkK wrote:
> "Graeme Cosgrove" > wrote in message
>
>>Catman wrote:

> into

>>>If you need any counter-signatories(sp)

>>It's not to my tatste either but aren't you being a bit "elitist" about
>>it?

> What's wrong with a bit of elitism? What's wrong with this country is that
> it constantly panders to the lowest common denominator, hence we have to
> endure The Sun, Big Brother, Eastenders, Celebrity you name it; the list
> goes on. Chavs everywhere. It's time for decent people with good taste to
> stand up and be counted.
>

>>"...bringing the marque into disrepute..." c'mon!!! Please tell me
>>you're joking?

> Certainly not.
>
> Mark

You sound like my dad.

Old June 23rd 05, 01:55 PM
Pete

On Thu, 23 Jun 2005 05:36:54 +0000, Catman
>, wrote:

>t's time for decent people with good taste to
>> stand up and be counted.

><waves>
>Although that may be a trifle simplistic......

I'll sit and be Dyscalculic as it is easier :-)

Pete
--

156 2.0 TS (2001) - Proteo Rosso
Old June 23rd 05, 11:10 PM
MarkK

"Graeme Cosgrove" > wrote in message
> MarkK wrote:
> > "Graeme Cosgrove" > wrote in message

> >>"...bringing the marque into disrepute..." c'mon!!! Please tell me
> >>you're joking?

> > Certainly not.
> >
> > Mark
> >

> You sound like my dad.

I take the **** out of my son too, sometimes. He's learning to spot it,
though he's only 4. Sounds like your dad has some fun at your expense, too
;-)

Mark

Old June 24th 05, 07:20 AM
Graeme Cosgrove

MarkK wrote:
> "Graeme Cosgrove" > wrote in message
>
>>MarkK wrote:
>>
>>>"Graeme Cosgrove" > wrote in message
.. .

>>>Certainly not.
>>>
>>>Mark
>>>

>>You sound like my dad.
>>

> I take the **** out of my son too, sometimes. He's learning to spot it,
> though he's only 4. Sounds like your dad has some fun at your expense, too
> ;-)
>
> Mark

Yes - only he's been doing it for 39 years...