Engine mounts and Fuel Filter 94 New Yorker

Old January 7th 05, 02:40 AM
Jp

Default Engine mounts and Fuel Filter 94 New Yorker

Does anybody know where I can find the instructions on the Haynes manual for
93-97 LHS, Concorde, New Yoker, intrepid and eagle ? Also, has anybody tried
to change the fuel filter on these type of cars? I saw it but it looks
tricky to remove because of the plastic tabs on the sides and am afraid I
can break them and then I might have to replace the whole line. Thanks.

Old January 7th 05, 04:21 AM
Daniel J. Stern

On Thu, 6 Jan 2005, Jp wrote:

> Does anybody know where I can find the instructions on the Haynes manual for
> 93-97 LHS, Concorde, New Yoker, intrepid and eagle?

Say it again: Throw your Haynes manual in the trash before its many
missing and wrong instructions cause you to get hurt, damage your car
and/or waste money. Get a FACTORY service manual. They are not difficult
or expensive to buy.

Old January 7th 05, 04:21 AM
Daniel J. Stern

Old January 7th 05, 07:20 PM
Bob Shuman

Fuel filter replacement is pretty easy. Just depressurize the line and
make sure the gasoline does not ignite! Get the new filter and you will see
that the plastic tabs you are concerned about breaking come with it.

Bob

Old January 7th 05, 07:20 PM
Bob Shuman