Alfa 147 2001 - Getting into the glovebox

Old July 3rd 05, 01:15 PM
Ash

Default Alfa 147 2001 - Getting into the glovebox

Hi,

Some time back the chrome handle on my glove compartment broke off. No too
much of a problem as a could open the compartment by pulling the metal
fixture that the handle screwed on to.

Today however whilst trying to screw the handle back on of managed to mess
something up so I can't get in the compartment at all.

Can anyone advise how I can get into the compartment another way? I tried
the three screws beneath it but when I removed them they didn't seem to
release anything at all.

Any help would be appreciated.

TIA
Ash

Old July 3rd 05, 07:31 PM
Domestos

> Today however whilst trying to screw the handle back on of managed to mess
> something up so I can't get in the compartment at all.
>
> Can anyone advise how I can get into the compartment another way?

A sledgehammer might help... but you'll need a new glovebox...