Suggestions for improving braking on ...

Old May 13th 07, 01:57 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
james moffat

Default Suggestions for improving braking on ...

I have a 2001 sc2 that I am looking to improve the braking ability on.
Right now I am really unimpressed by what it can do, as its braking
fades greatly when it is hot out, and just generally feels mushy, with
no real stopping power. It has been this way ever since I bought the
thing.
So does anyone have some suggestions to get some real braking going on
with this thing..
thanks.
kallita
If you really want to talk to me - just eat the spam
Old May 13th 07, 03:03 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Kevin

james moffat wrote:

> So does anyone have some suggestions to get some real braking going on
> with this thing..

bleed the brakes, and upgrade to some better pads- EBC Greenstuff are
popular for street pads.

--
Kevin M. Keller
Director, News & Promotions
Old May 13th 07, 04:02 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
marx404

Read my reply in the post: Scary! $10. rotors on Amazon. Been going 2 yrs
strong with these brakes in all conditions.

--
marx404