New Vette for less than sticker?

Old June 22nd 05, 12:20 AM
Jack Dotson

Default New Vette for less than sticker?

Still looking around and it seems that the best you can do on a new Vette is
MSRP. The new Vette is exempt from every incentive program being offered by
GM. Just too hot I guess, too bad! I'd like to get the base coup, but was
hoping to get one close to invoice. May be a year or two until they start
to come down.

Old June 22nd 05, 12:29 AM
Dave in Lake Villa

Unless you know someone at a Dealership, i think you are probably
correct in what you say.

Old June 22nd 05, 02:17 AM
Dave is still an idiot

OR unless you're interested in buying a Hot Wheels Vet like dimwit
fundy moron dave at K-Mart

Old June 22nd 05, 02:29 AM
Scubabix

I don't remember Corvette ever being eligible for any of the incentives GM
has ever offered. I guess when it's one of their truly profitable
platforms, they don't feel they need to get rid of them cheap.

Rob

Old June 22nd 05, 03:28 AM
Jack Dotson

If they charge MSRP consistently it might not be a bad thing. Depends on
what kind of residual value the Vete will have after three to four years.
If it maintains it's value as well as a BMW, might be better off leasing one
every few years??

Jack

Old June 22nd 05, 08:31 PM
Candy

On 2005-06-21 21:29:03 -0400, "Scubabix" > said:

> I don't remember Corvette ever being eligible for any of the incentives
> GM has ever offered. I guess when it's one of their truly profitable
> platforms, they don't feel they need to get rid of them cheap.
>
> Rob
>
> "Jack Dotson" > wrote in message
>> Still looking around and it seems that the best you can do on a new
>> Vette is MSRP. The new Vette is exempt from every incentive program
>> being offered by GM. Just too hot I guess, too bad! I'd like to get
>> the base coup, but was hoping to get one close to invoice. May be a
>> year or two until they start to come down.

How about the 0 % rate loan in 2003?

Old June 23rd 05, 06:27 AM
TF

I got my 04, C5 last October for $1100 under invoice and also got 0%
financing.
No, you won't see that on a C6, but they are doing the employee discount on
them.
TF

Old June 23rd 05, 09:06 AM
Jack Dotson

There not offering them with the employee discount. If you look on their
website you will see the Corvette is exempt or I would have bought one.

Old June 23rd 05, 02:23 PM

My C6 MSRP was 53365
Paid 49445 in October.

Under MSRp is out there. You just gotta look.

Old June 23rd 05, 07:22 PM
Jason

Where did you get the car?
oups.com...