1/6/05 NEW PIC of the Corvette C6R with 2006 Z06

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 7th 05, 05:32 PM
StingRay

"JLA SPAMMING ENTERPRISES TECHNOLOGIES INTEGRATION"
> endeavored to justify SPAMMING in message
om...
> StingRay,
>
> Perhaps you did not read our response when you posted this almost same
> exact response to another one of our posts.

Your previous response apparently didn't post in the NG, which is why I
reposted.

> In case you didn't...here is the response to that and this post.
>
> StingRay
>
> Sorry if you felt like you were being "duped" as you put it, but there is
> nothing to hide as if you look at the headers, the IP address makes it
> evident that is one of our posting aliases. The alias is used to easily
> track the traffic and conversations of our posts...

Posting as JLA ENTERPRISES TECHNOLOGIES INTEGRATION would also accomplish
these same ends. Your nom-de-plume was clearly used to give the impression
that an unbiased 3rd party was recommending your site. Spell that
S-P-A-M!!!!

> We must say that you might be mistaken in your facts as our forums are our
> "1st" sort of website of this nature and we have never had type of website
> like this in the past. We also have not had anything to do with anyone
> named "Corvettes Central" nor has that name ever been used on anything
> published by us in the past

Nonsense. I wish I had filed your lame attempts to deceive us with your
Corvettes Central site.

> Regarding "the annoying pop-up" you might consider installing a pop-up
> blocker on your browser if you find it offensive, choose to login and the
> pop-up will disappear or decide to not visit the site at all. The pop-up
> only serves as a reminder/request for visitors to either register or login
> plus only appears on only the main and individual thread pages of the many
> pages of the site.

I have my pop-up blocker set on medium security which does block most
irritating pop-ups such as yours. Anyone who chooses your login option
succumbs to your intrusive marketing efforts for your website.

> Anyway..this post was posted as there is a significant interest in the
> Corvettes in this group, it is completely on topic for this group and we
> thought that the readers of this group would be interested in this and the
> other information we have posted (66,000 + page hits since 12/14 would
> seem to back that up). Seems as if you had some sort of interest as well
> as you took the time to read our message and visit the site.

Your nom-de-plume threw me off. I shouldn't have to check the I.P. address
of every poster in the NG before checking their link out. But once I hit
the link, I immediately realized that you were back at your deceptive
marketing efforts. As with many others in this NG, I would never have used
the link to visit your site if you had posted as JLA ENTERPRISES. But I
assume that you anticipated that or you wouldn't have posted as
"StuffFinder".

If someone
> takes/feels this message is "spam" we apologize but nothing was meant to
> offend. Of course you still have the option of filtering our posts under
> this name or the other if you like.

And you have the option of discontinuing your SPAM before we are once again
forced to report you to your I.S.P.

> Again StingRay, if you honestly felt we were intentionally trying to
> "dupe" you or you do not like our posts/website, we are sorry you feel
> that way.

"Sorry" doesn't cut it. Stop SPAMMING!!! If you're not part of the SPAMMING
solution, you are part of the SPAMMING problem!