A Cars forum. AutoBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » AutoBanter forum » Auto makers » Ford Explorer
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

1995 Ford Explorer Owner's Guide please

Old July 31st 06, 07:48 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
ACh
external usenet poster

Default 1995 Ford Explorer Owner's Guide please

Hello, I recently bought Ford Explorer from 1995 and the printed Owner's Guide I got is german (a language I can't comprehend). I
know there are Owner's Guides to download on http://myford.fordvehicles.com, but unfortunatelly only for people living in USA (which
I'm not). There are also Owner's Guides on http://www.genuineservice.com, but the oldest one is for models from 1996 and is too
different to be useful enough. I spent last 2 days on searching web, but no luck, so if someone knows where I could get english
Owner's Guide for Ford Explorer 1995, or if someone has it and could send it to me, I would be thankfull.
Regards.

Ads