Sloth Kills Two More

Old December 25th 04, 10:10 PM
223rem

Default Sloth Kills Two More

Scott en Aztlán wrote:
> Looks like some merge-impaired MFFY Trucker managed to kill two people
> in a brand new Corvette.

Or, more likely, the driver of the Corvette was incompetent:

> According to the Highway Patrol, the wreck happened when an 18-wheeler
> was trying to merge and caused a Corvette to lose control. The
> Corvette had difficulty stopping and ended up hitting a pillar on a
> bridge.

Hmm...How did the truck 'cause' the Corvette to lose control? Trucks
are big and slow, and do not make sudden movements.
Old December 25th 04, 10:18 PM
Brent P

whole child, cleaned and de-headed
1 batch cornbread stuffing (see index)
˝ cup melted butter

Remove the giblets from the infant and set aside.
Stuff the cavity where the child?s genitals and anus were located
using ˝ cup per pound of meat.
Tie the arms flat to the body, then pull the skin flaps up to close the cavity.
Now tie the thighs up tight to hold it all together.
Place breast side up in a large metal roasting pan.
Bake in 325° oven covered for 2 hours.
Remove cover, stick a cooking thermometer deep into one of the
baby?s buttocks and cook uncovered till thermometer reads 190°,
about another hour.

Pro-Choice Po-Boy

Soft-shelled crabs serve just as well in this classic southern delicacy.
The sandwich originated in New Orleans, where an abundance of abortion clinics
thrive and hot French bread is always available.

2 cleaned fetuses, head on
2 eggs
1 tablespoon yellow mustard
1 cup seasoned flour
oil enough for deep frying
1 loaf French bread
Lettuce
tomatoes
mayonnaise, etc.

Marinate the fetuses in the egg-mustard mixture.
Dredge t

Old December 25th 04, 10:53 PM
Brent P

In article > , 223rem wrote:

> Hmm...How did the truck 'cause' the Corvette to lose control? Trucks
> are big and slow, and do not make sudden movements.

I've seen several semi's make sudden movements. It's not wise, but I've
seen it done. Especially when it is to screw another driver over.

Old December 25th 04, 10:53 PM
Brent P

Old December 26th 04, 12:15 AM
Skip Elliott Bowman

vegetables seasoning and butter.
Bake at 325° for 30 - 45 minutes.
Serve with hot dinner rolls, fruit salad and sparkling water.

Bébé Buffet 1

Show off with whole roasted children replete with apples in mouths -
and babies? heads stuffed with wild rice. Or keep it simple with a
hearty main course such as stew, lasagna, or meat loaf.

Some suggestions

Pre-mie pot pies, beef stew, leg of lamb, stuffed chicken, roast pork spiral ham,
Cranberry pineapple salad, sweet potatoes in butter, vegetable platter, tossed salad with tomato and avocado, parsley new potatoes, spinich cucumber salad, fruit salad
Bran muffins, dinner rolls, soft breadsticks, rice pilaf, croissants
Apple cake with rum sauce, frosted banana nut bread sherbet, home made brownies
Iced tea, water, beer, bloody marys, lemonade, coffee

The guests select food, beverages, silverware... everything from the buffet table.
They move to wherever they are comfortable, and sit with whoever they choose.
Provide trays so your guests will not spill everything all over your house from
ca

Old December 26th 04, 01:24 AM
223rem

de-bone and cube; continue to reduce the broth.
Brown the onions, peppers and celery.
Add the meat then season, continue browning.
De-glaze with sherry, add the reduced broth.
Finally, put in the root vegetables and simmer for 15 minutes.
Allow to cool slightly.
Place the pie pan in 375 degree oven for a few minutes so bottom crust is not soggy,
reduce oven to 325.
Fill the pie with stew, place top crust and with a fork, seal the crusts together
then poke holes in top.
Return to oven and bake for 30 minutes, or until pie crust is golden brown.

Sudden Infant Death Soup

SIDS: delicious in winter, comparable to old fashioned Beef and Vegetable Soup.
Its free, you can sell the crib, baby clothes, toys, stroller... and so easy to
procure if such a lucky find is at hand (just pick him up from the crib and
he?s good to go)!

SIDS victim, cleaned
˝ cup cooking oil
Carrots
onions
broccoli
whole cabbage
fresh green beans
potato
turnip
celery
tomato
˝ stick butter
1 cup cooked pasta (macaroni, shells, etc.)

Remove as much meat as possible, cube, and brown in hot oil.
Add a little water, season, then add the carcass.
Simmer for half an hour keeping the stock thick.
Remove the carcass and add the vegetables slowly to the stock,
so that i

Old December 26th 04, 06:48 AM
Laura Bush murdered her boy friend

People in corvettes are imvariably speed criminals and deserve to die.
Just a matter of time till this vette owner put a family in the morgue.