I'm Not the Only One Who Hates Driving in Tucson

Old February 15th 05, 06:41 AM
Larry J.

Waiving the right to remain silent, "Phxbrd"
> said:

> "the guvner" > wrote in message

>> >But how to fight the deep-seated stupidity of those who put
>> >him there?

>> You've got a machine gun have you not?

> Nah, those we'll have to rent. When you coming?

When you send him some money.

The United States is the greatest country in the world..!
Twenty-five million illegal aliens can't be wrong.
Old February 15th 05, 06:42 AM
Larry J.

Waiving the right to remain silent, the guvner
> said:

> On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 16:57:41 -0700, "Phxbrd"
> wrote:
>

>>"the guvner" > wrote in message
. ..
>>> On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 04:40:36 -0700, "Phxbrd"

>>> You've got a machine gun have you not?

>>Nah, those we'll have to rent. When you coming?

> When is it cool enough not to get sun stroke?

Only mad dogs and Englishmen go out in the midday sun.

Old February 15th 05, 07:21 AM
Sarah Czepiel

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 20:54:06 -0800, Scott en Aztlán
> wrote:

>On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 13:51:58 -0500, Sarah Czepiel >
>wrote:
>
>> Gayguv has his skirt over his head hoping to get my attention....

>It obviously worked...

Do you think he'll stick his arse in the air and wiggle it about?

---

"Give Bill Belichick two weeks and he could beat
Ghengis Khan and the Mongol Hordes."
<Anonymous NFL GM>
Old February 15th 05, 10:10 AM
the guvner

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 05:42:45 GMT, "Larry J."

>>>Nah, those we'll have to rent. When you coming?

>> When is it cool enough not to get sun stroke?

>Only mad dogs and Englishmen go out in the midday sun.

And only mad Americans choose to live under it...
Old February 15th 05, 10:12 AM
the guvner

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 05:40:55 GMT, "Larry J."

>royals?
>>>
>>>How else would we know how slavishly you attend to the fools..?

>> So you only slavishly follow them in an effort to watch engles
>> slavishly follow them?

>No more so than the time you spend admiring trailer parks.

They are fun to ridicule, such extreme and widespread poverty in the
self proclaimned land of plenty...
Old February 15th 05, 03:20 PM
Larry J.

Waiving the right to remain silent, the guvner
> said:

>>> So you only slavishly follow them in an effort to watch engles
>>> slavishly follow them?

>>No more so than the time you spend admiring trailer parks.

> They are fun to ridicule, such extreme and widespread poverty in
> the self proclaimned land of plenty...

Comfortable homes with heat and AC, as compared to the cold, damp
hovels of Blighty.

Old February 15th 05, 03:24 PM
Larry J.

Waiving the right to remain silent, the guvner
> said:

>>> When is it cool enough not to get sun stroke?

>>Only mad dogs and Englishmen go out in the midday sun.

> And only mad Americans choose to live under it...

The Couple of billion people living between the tropics will be
surprised to know that.

Get yerself a world map, sonny. You could learn a few things.

Old February 15th 05, 03:25 PM
Larry J.

Waiving the right to remain silent, Sarah Czepiel
> said:

> On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 20:54:06 -0800, Scott en Aztl*n
> wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 13:51:58 -0500, Sarah Czepiel
> wrote:
>>
>>> Gayguv has his skirt over his head hoping to get my
>>> attention....

>>It obviously worked...

> Do you think he'll stick his arse in the air and wiggle it
> about?

Only if he wants to be seen by our spy satellites.

Old February 15th 05, 03:59 PM
Phxbrd

"the guvner" > wrote in message

> >royals?

> >> So you only slavishly follow them in an effort to watch engles
> >> slavishly follow them?

> >No more so than the time you spend admiring trailer parks.

> They are fun to ridicule, such extreme and widespread poverty in the
> self proclaimned land of plenty...

What did you do with the list of engle "caravan" dealers and parks I
provided you? From what I can gather, poverty-stricken engles are now
living in the bitty things full time.

Are you too ashamed to admit simple truth?

Old February 15th 05, 04:01 PM
Phxbrd

"Larry J." > wrote in message
> Waiving the right to remain silent, "Phxbrd"
> > said:
>
> > "the guvner" > wrote in message
> >> On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 04:40:36 -0700, "Phxbrd"

> >> You've got a machine gun have you not?

> > Nah, those we'll have to rent. When you coming?

> When you send him some money.

You don't think hot benz parts are profitable?

opinon of BFG 31 AT KO used tire and rim purchase ufatbastehd Jeep 9 January 28th 05 04:49 AM
HEMI's HOT Luke Smith Driving 208 December 19th 04 06:27 PM
Subject: Traffic School - online traffic school experience response [email protected] Corvette 0 October 9th 04 05:56 PM
Tucson Antique Car Driving Luke Antique cars 2 February 9th 04 11:03 AM