rear light bulb needs to be changed

Old August 13th 06, 04:26 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
naeem_akhtar

Default rear light bulb needs to be changed

Can some give me the info to open the rear light>

I will appreciate your help.

Old August 13th 06, 04:44 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
« Paul »[_1_]

naeem_akhtar wrote:

> Can some give me the info to open the rear light>
>
> I will appreciate your help.

The rear light does not open.
Old August 14th 06, 03:09 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
naeem_akhtar

Old August 14th 06, 06:08 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
[email protected]

naeem_akhtar wrote:
> Can some give me the info to open the rear light>
>
> I will appreciate your help.

On most Chrysler-built sedans, where the light is located on the
rear-window shelf, the cover snaps off. If it is located in the trunk
lid, then it is serviced from inside the trunk just like the tail
lamps.

-KM