2000 Concorde

Old October 30th 04, 04:22 AM
Rich

Default 2000 Concorde

I know this may not really the right place for this but we have a 2000
Chrysler Concorde that act posessed sometimes...
the wife went somewhere turned off the headlights and ignition, got out,
used the factory keyless entry to lock the doors, and proceeded to walk to
the store she was at, and just as she was entering the door the car
re-started without the key and with headlights on....she got back in the car
and couldnt seem to get it to turn off or kill the lights...she then drove
for about 1/2 mile and was able to turn off vehicle...dealer had no idea
what could cause this ....
this has happened twice now....

any ideas ??
thanks

Old October 30th 04, 04:42 AM
Art

Your right the car is possessed. You should have never used the trunk to
move that dead body.

Old October 30th 04, 04:42 AM
Art

Old October 30th 04, 11:13 AM
maxpower

any after market devices on the car>>automatic starter device, and are you
sure it is factory RKE

Old October 30th 04, 11:13 AM
maxpower