GP79 Lotus - Car Factory'd and RealFeel'd

Old August 22nd 07, 12:13 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
[email protected]

Default GP79 Lotus - Car Factory'd and RealFeel'd

Make a copy of the original files so you can restore them later. This
change will cause online mismatches. Restoring the original files will
return things to normal.

http://www.ultraforcesim.com/pub/LotusFiles/

Put '1979_susp.pm' and 'goodyear_tyres.tbc' in \rFactor\GameData
\Vehicles\GP79.

Put 'lotus.hdv' in \rFactor\GameData\Vehicles\GP79\Lotus.

It drives and feels like a car should drive and feel.

Pat Dotson
UltraForce Simulators LLC
http://www.ultraforcesim.com

Old August 22nd 07, 09:25 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Yukon Jack

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> It drives and feels like a car should drive and feel.

OK, thanks. Will check it out when I check out the GPL mod later.

Old August 23rd 07, 09:22 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Yukon Jack

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> Make a copy of the original files so you can restore them later. This
> change will cause online mismatches. Restoring the original files will
> return things to normal.
>

> http://www.ultraforcesim.com/pub/LotusFiles/
>

> Put '1979_susp.pm' and 'goodyear_tyres.tbc' in \rFactor\GameData
> \Vehicles\GP79.
>
> Put 'lotus.hdv' in \rFactor\GameData\Vehicles\GP79\Lotus.
>

> It drives and feels like a car should drive and feel.
>

> Pat Dotson
> UltraForce Simulators LLC
> http://www.ultraforcesim.com

Still haven't tried it as I was expecting a readme saying which files to put
where but there wasn't one so had to come back here to find out what goes
where. Thanks for the effort but is it really asking to much to include a
readme? I find too often that modders don't include readme files and just
expect people to know what to do. Imagine the uproar if game developers
started doing the same thing.

Old August 25th 07, 04:56 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
mkdykstra

pat are you using the same g25 settings and realfeel numbers that you
used with reworked fbmw files i downloaded on racesim central?

Old August 25th 07, 05:34 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
[email protected]

On Aug 24, 8:56 pm, mkdykstra > wrote:
> pat are you using the same g25 settings and realfeel numbers that you
> used with reworked fbmw files i downloaded on racesim central?

Can't say for sure about the real feel settings. They should be about
the same. My real feel settings for most every mod now are around
-1500 strength and 11500 damping, with 0 smoothing level.

How are those mod'd files working for you?

Pat

Old August 26th 07, 03:27 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
mkdykstra

thanks i'll start there and experiment a little. i liked the fbmw files
especially with the oran park setup, spent a good hour there the other
night and i hadn't raced those in quite awhile, good fun.
wrote:
> On Aug 24, 8:56 pm, mkdykstra > wrote:
>
>> pat are you using the same g25 settings and realfeel numbers that you
>>used with reworked fbmw files i downloaded on racesim central?

> Can't say for sure about the real feel settings. They should be about
> the same. My real feel settings for most every mod now are around
> -1500 strength and 11500 damping, with 0 smoothing level.
>
> How are those mod'd files working for you?
>
> Pat

Victory By Design - Lotus a95291859382 Simulators 2 December 22nd 05 04:36 PM
FWIW Lotus 29mpg & 0-60 in 4.6s Bill Putney Chrysler 4 September 19th 05 08:05 PM
Lotus 7 sim? Brent Burton Simulators 9 February 11th 05 04:39 PM
Lotus Seven Neil G Alfa Romeo 22 August 20th 04 10:53 PM
Lotus Seven groups? Douglass R. Bethany General 0 May 2nd 04 08:39 PM