FOR SALE - F1 SIM PC WHEEL & PEDAL set-up (UK only sorry):

Old August 21st 07, 05:17 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
P Gagg

Default FOR SALE - F1 SIM PC WHEEL & PEDAL set-up (UK only sorry):

FOR SALE - F1 SIM PC WHEEL AND PEDAL SET-UP (COMPLETE):

I am currently selling one of my F1 Sim set-ups on eBay (UK only).

The eBay item details are as follows:

Auction title - "F1 Sim steering wheel & pedals for PC Race
Games & Sims"
Auction ref / item no' - 180151308100
Auction started - 21st Aug 2007 - 8pm
Auction ends - 7 days after start (Tuesday 28th Aug 2007 -
8pm)
Starting Price - £9.99
Postage - £10.00 (due to the items weight = 5kg)

These quality wheels used to sell for approx £250 when new, grab yourself
a second hand (but in very good condition) bargain one now.....

If you are local to me (I am near Bromley, on the London / Kent borders)
I am more than happy for you to collect the item if you wish, rather than
pay the postage, and you can even come along before the auction ends and
try out the wheel and pedals if you like (e-mail me for info).

*Peter* (PJGTECH)
Old August 21st 07, 07:22 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Bob Simpson

On Aug 21, 12:17 pm, (P Gagg) wrote:
> Auction ref / item no' - 180151308100
> *Peter* (PJGTECH)

That item number and seller name doesn't appear in eBay UK as far as I
can tell.

Old August 21st 07, 07:45 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Andi Cole

"Bob Simpson" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On Aug 21, 12:17 pm, (P Gagg) wrote:
>> Auction ref / item no' - 180151308100
>> *Peter* (PJGTECH)

> That item number and seller name doesn't appear in eBay UK as far as I
> can tell.

I believe it's not 'online' until 20:00 BST.

Andi.

Old August 23rd 07, 04:00 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
P G

Sorry my mistake, as I posted the message *before* my auction started!

My eBay name is pjgagg (not pjgtech)

You should be able to find this now.

Thanx

Old August 27th 07, 08:54 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
P Gagg

Only ONE more day to go on thsi eBay listing. The auction end tomorrow
(Tuesday) at around 8pm (UK GMT).

BTW, There is lots more info on the history and condition of this set-up
and lots of photos on the eBay listing....

Go on, you know you want one...

8-)

In article . com>,
(P Gagg) wrote: