GPL for RF v1.1 released

Old August 20th 07, 10:35 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Yukon Jack

Default GPL for RF v1.1 released

"Uwe Schürkamp" > wrote in message
> Hi folks,
>
> we've been having good fun with the F1 Legends mod (GPL conversion) for
> rFactor over the weekend. Cars seem a bit too fast, but very drivable
> and great for close and exciting online racing. You can grab a copy over
> at http://www.racesimtracker.com/. Feels good to drive the Brab again in
> a "modern" sim, but I do miss those grunty engine sounds ;-)
>
> All the best, uwe

Thanks will check it out later. You mean for rFactor v1.250 right and not
1.1? There was a 1.150 but no 1.1.

Old August 20th 07, 11:43 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Remco Moedt[_2_]

On Mon, 20 Aug 2007 21:35:41 GMT, "Yukon Jack" > wrote:

>"Uwe Schürkamp" > wrote in message
>> Hi folks,
>>
>> we've been having good fun with the F1 Legends mod (GPL conversion) for
>> rFactor over the weekend. Cars seem a bit too fast, but very drivable
>> and great for close and exciting online racing. You can grab a copy over
>> at http://www.racesimtracker.com/. Feels good to drive the Brab again in
>> a "modern" sim, but I do miss those grunty engine sounds ;-)
>>
>> All the best, uwe

>Thanks will check it out later. You mean for rFactor v1.250 right and not
>1.1? There was a 1.150 but no 1.1.

I believe the name of the mod is F1 Classics, not F1 Legends, but I
could be wrong, of course. Personally I stopped the rfactor mod
chasing, so I skip this one. Thanks to Uwe for the notification,
though.

Cheers!

Remco

Old August 21st 07, 05:26 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Yukon Jack

"Remco Moedt" > wrote in message
news
> I believe the name of the mod is F1 Classics, not F1 Legends, but I
> could be wrong, of course. Personally I stopped the rfactor mod
> chasing, so I skip this one. Thanks to Uwe for the notification,
> though.
>
> Cheers!
>
> Remco

I never did get it because I can't be arsed to register to download it. Put
it up at rFactor Central where I am already registered and I will download
it.

Old August 21st 07, 07:32 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Seven Smiles

"Yukon Jack" > wrote

http://www.nogripracing.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=13141

Old August 22nd 07, 09:16 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Yukon Jack

"Seven Smiles" > wrote in message
> http://www.nogripracing.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=13141

Thanks! Downloading now.

TORCS 1.3.0 released Bernhard Wymann Simulators 2 November 10th 06 11:59 PM
Caliber released The Office Jet Dodge 2 April 5th 06 01:52 PM
GPL 69 Mod released Tony Rickard Simulators 8 December 15th 05 02:10 PM
IOM course released for NR2003! John DiFool Simulators 1 December 15th 04 01:29 AM