I Hit A Coon!

Old September 23rd 06, 03:40 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
teem[_1_]

Default I Hit A Coon!

Dammit! was driving to work this morning,going about 45,when this
fu**in big assed rat sassheas right into my headlight!.It must of
bounced off the corner of the bumper,the lower fog light got
T-boned,all the plasticy parts are knarlled up,the lamp snapped offthe
socket just about,of couse theres the perrinial wire hanging
down,swinging like a hillbillys' cadillac,(the lamp socket.)Anyone
have an idea on parts drawings from some place in the net?.Theres 1
piece of plastic that is snapped but still attached,I didnt lose
anything,just want it back to what it's supposed to look like, Thanks.
Old September 23rd 06, 06:13 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
mark

teem wrote:
> Dammit! was driving to work this morning,going about 45,when this
> fu**in big assed rat sassheas right into my headlight!.It must of
> bounced off the corner of the bumper,the lower fog light got
> T-boned,all the plasticy parts are knarlled up,the lamp snapped offthe
> socket just about,of couse theres the perrinial wire hanging
> down,swinging like a hillbillys' cadillac,(the lamp socket.)Anyone
> have an idea on parts drawings from some place in the net?.Theres 1
> piece of plastic that is snapped but still attached,I didnt lose
> anything,just want it back to what it's supposed to look like, Thanks.

was he in the crosswalk??

Old September 23rd 06, 08:50 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
D V Brownell

"teem" > wrote in message
> Dammit! was driving to work this morning,going about 45,when this
> fu**in big assed rat sassheas right into my headlight!.It must of
> bounced off the corner of the bumper,the lower fog light got
> T-boned,all the plasticy parts are knarlled up,the lamp snapped offthe
> socket just about,of couse theres the perrinial wire hanging
> down,swinging like a hillbillys' cadillac,(the lamp socket.)Anyone
> have an idea on parts drawings from some place in the net?.Theres 1
> piece of plastic that is snapped but still attached,I didnt lose
> anything,just want it back to what it's supposed to look like, Thanks.

I did something similar a couple of years ago. Hit the coon dead centre.
Took out the rad, the air con condenser and a bunch of plastic. $1400
dollars later it was fixed. Thank goodness my insurance covered it. To top
it off after bouncing around under the car and exiting the rear the thing
got up and walked away!

Old September 24th 06, 12:36 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
BläBlä[_2_]

Default I Hit A racoon!

In article >, stooges2757
@alltell.net says...
> Dammit! was driving to work this morning,going about 45,when this
> ----------------------------- right into my headlight!.It must of
> bounced off the corner of the bumper,the lower fog light got
> T-boned,all the plasticy parts are knarlled up,the lamp snapped offthe
> socket just about,of couse theres the perrinial wire hanging
> down,swinging like a hillbillys' cadillac,(the lamp socket.)Anyone
> have an idea on parts drawings from some place in the net?.Theres 1
> piece of plastic that is snapped but still attached,I didnt lose
> anything,just want it back to what it's supposed to look like, Thanks.

There is a "mirror image" of those items on the other side of your car.
If you have any broken plastic parts use JB weld.
Old September 24th 06, 02:17 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
HyperCube33

Old September 24th 06, 04:24 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
marx404

try ebay motors or 6thplanet used auto parts. Joey is slow to deliver, but
Ive had good luck with him as well as ppl I have sent to him for Saturn
parts.

......and stay off the sidewalk next time, lol.

marx404

Old September 25th 06, 12:19 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
teem[_1_]

On Sat, 23 Sep 2006 20:17:22 -0500, "HyperCube33"
> wrote:

>At first I thought you said "Air Coon Condencer"
>"D V Brownell" > wrote in message
>> "teem" > wrote in message
>>> Dammit! was driving to work this morning,going about 45,when this
>>> fu**in big assed rat sassheas right into my headlight!.It must of
>>> bounced off the corner of the bumper,the lower fog light got
>>> T-boned,all the plasticy parts are knarlled up,the lamp snapped offthe
>>> socket just about,of couse theres the perrinial wire hanging
>>> down,swinging like a hillbillys' cadillac,(the lamp socket.)Anyone
>>> have an idea on parts drawings from some place in the net?.Theres 1
>>> piece of plastic that is snapped but still attached,I didnt lose
>>> anything,just want it back to what it's supposed to look like, Thanks.

>> I did something similar a couple of years ago. Hit the coon dead centre.
>> Took out the rad, the air con condenser and a bunch of plastic. $1400
>> dollars later it was fixed. Thank goodness my insurance covered it. To top
>> it off after bouncing around under the car and exiting the rear the thing
>> got up and walked away!

I just hope Saturn doesn't try to load me up with parts,or,the parts
on the the front end are all connected & I'll need 'em all,
Old September 25th 06, 10:23 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Nick Hull

In article >,
teem > wrote:

> Dammit! was driving to work this morning,going about 45,when this
> fu**in big assed rat sassheas right into my headlight!....

Do you need a roadkill recipe ?

--
Free men own guns - www.geocities/CapitolHill/5357/
Old September 26th 06, 02:44 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
teem[_1_]

On Mon, 25 Sep 2006 14:23:49 -0700, Nick Hull > wrote:

>In article >,
> teem > wrote:
>
>> Dammit! was driving to work this morning,going about 45,when this
>> fu**in big assed rat sassheas right into my headlight!....

>Do you need a roadkill recipe ?

?????? the fat ******* continued to sassshea to the other side of the
road seemingly unfazed.Theres a riddle in here somewhere!.