N2003 install question

Old December 1st 04, 02:44 AM
bernard spilman

Default N2003 install question

I just found a copy of N2003. I've been running 2002 (of course).
Do I need to un-install 2002 before installing 2003, or will I be able
to access both seasons? Thanks a bunch.
WS

Old December 1st 04, 02:57 AM
JP

bernard spilman > wrote in message
m...
> I just found a copy of N2003. I've been running 2002 (of course).
> Do I need to un-install 2002 before installing 2003, or will I be able
> to access both seasons? Thanks a bunch.
> WS

You can do both. Shouldn't be any problems, but if so, can always
install it to something beside the default path.

Old December 1st 04, 04:11 AM
Biz

If you choose default installs for both, they will end up in competely
seperate directories under the papyrus directory..

Old December 5th 04, 08:25 PM
Douglas BISHOP

"bernard spilman" > wrote in message
m...
> I just found a copy of N2003. I've been running 2002 (of course).
> Do I need to un-install 2002 before installing 2003, or will I be able
> to access both seasons? Thanks a bunch.
> WS

They are completely different games and should have no effect on one
another. Both will default to C:\Papyrus but from there they want their own
subfolders. Once you have updated/patched the 2003 game you will find so
many mods, tracks, car files that you will likely never touch NR2002 again
and may find yourself either deleting it outright or backing it up to CD-R
then deleting it to save on disk space...you're going to want it when you
find all that's out there for NR2003.