Want to be taken seriously

Old December 15th 04, 01:14 AM
jushil

Default Want to be taken seriously

Im 19 and I go to College at the University of Washington State. I was
in Jv football last year, when I was 18 years old. My parents have the
sorento and Srt-10.I also am married. I do pretty well for myself,
owning a couple of companies that I made myself. Im paying for school
without my parents help. I dont know why some people have to be so rude
and quit criticizing. Im not here to argue.If anyone has a problem with
that then deal with it.

-Justin

Old December 15th 04, 01:40 AM

How do you expect us to take you seriously? You claimed to have purchased
several cars within a week & after pulling records of you being a high
schooler, you repeatedly claim to be in college.. and you're 19.. so I'm
assuming if you ARE telling the truth, you were a senior in high school last
year. What the hell is a SENIOR doing playing JV football?? *sniff*
*sniff*... what's that I smell.. bull feces?

-Mike

--
A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT
Cold air intake

ups.com...

Old December 15th 04, 02:02 AM
Garth Almgren

On 12/14/2004 4:14 PM, jushil wrote:

> Im 19 and I go to College at the University of Washington State.

Ahem.

There is no such thing as the "University of Washington State".

You have your pick of either University of Washington (UW, or U-Dub), or
Washington State University (WSU, or Wazzu).

Judging by your atrocious composition skills, I'm guessing you mean WSU.
(Though, I am a bit biased...)

(You're not in either school's directory, FWIW.)

--
/ Garth - '83 GL V6stang Hatch <Former MW #7> \
| My V6stang: http://www.v6stang.com/v6stang |
Old December 15th 04, 02:34 AM
jushil

I graduated early, have you ever heard about that. I do go to the
wazzu. I currently drive a new mustang and my wife drives a crossfire.
You probably should start trying to doubt instead of cutting down. I
dont care if you dont believe me, its what is true.
--Justin

Old December 15th 04, 03:07 AM
Steve Porter

Yea right! The University Of Washington is located in Seattle, Washington
and commonly referred to as the "Huskies". While Wazoo is a nickname for
Washignton State Universtity and it is located in Pullman, Washington. Your
creditabliity has just been dealt another major blow. Fanatsy seems to be
your forte so if I were you, I'd set my compass for Anahiem, California, and
visit Disneyland so you will feel right at home.

Steve
04 Cobra (personalized license plate IMNDEBT)

ups.com...

Old December 15th 04, 03:22 AM
dwight

"jushil" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> I dont know why some people have to be so rude
> and quit criticizing.

I generally approach all strangers with full respect. Little by little,
you've worn yours away.

You claim to be a college student, but with every post you put a lie to
that. You now claim to run businesses, but you could only "run" them into
the ground.

We are, after all, complete strangers to each other. We can only glean small
truths about each other from the posts we offer here. You have shown
yourself in a way that demands that we NOT take you seriously.

You reap what you sow.

dwight

Old December 15th 04, 04:53 AM
SVTKate

Unless of course he is attending EWU, in Cheney.
Home of the Seahawks.

I lived there a couple of years, it's where we lived when the car killer was
hatched in fact!
Lovely little town only 18 miles east of Spokane.

Kate

Old December 15th 04, 05:17 AM
Steve Porter

Washington State University has several satellite campuses throughout the
state. But the actual college campus is located in Pullman. If he is a
student or has a parent who is registered or works for the university he
would have access to the wsu.edu internet connection. I too live in Spokane
and having had a child who graduated from WSU and another who will graduate
from the University of Washington in June, I can guarantee you no one around
here refers to attending the University of Washington State as originally
posted. You either attend the University of Wash. or WSU. Naturally, these
two schools have a long history of being rival opponents and many local
traditions.
As for Justin, it is hard for people to take him seriously based upon past
history. Justin, I would love to see your Mustang. Maybe you could bring
it by and show it to me. By the way, what is the name of your business or
businesses? Here is your chance to verify your legitimacy and save face.

Steve
04 Cobra (personalized license plate IMNDEBT)

"Archer >" << memyself&I> wrote in message
> On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 18:07:07 -0800, "Steve Porter" >
> wrote:
>
>>Yea right! The University Of Washington is located in Seattle, Washington
>>and commonly referred to as the "Huskies". While Wazoo is a nickname for
>>Washignton State Universtity and it is located in Pullman, Washington.

> Washington State University has a campus in Spokane. The kid is
> posting from Spokane, Washington.
>
> http://www.spokane.wsu.edu/
>

> Your
>>creditabliity has just been dealt another major blow. Fanatsy seems to be
>>your forte so if I were you, I'd set my compass for Anahiem, California,
>>and
>>visit Disneyland so you will feel right at home.
>>
>>Steve
>>04 Cobra (personalized license plate IMNDEBT)

roups.com...

Old December 15th 04, 04:03 PM
Katmandu

Sounds like Justin needs ALOT of maturing yet to do!

Old December 15th 04, 04:19 PM
Backyard Mechanic

You may play that part in chatrooms but this is a whole different
neighborhood!

No one here starts with anything but what they post and credibility is built,
not asserted.

see my moniker? Why do you think I use it, when it is sometimes used as a
derogatory term?