Renault4 wrangler

Old September 11th 06, 09:13 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
lokky

Default Renault4 wrangler

I have two crashed renault 4, so i am going to create wrangler.
both R4 are crashed so i have a lot of things to do.
I made a web site with my story, so you can read it at
www.renault4.host.sk , go on left link "my story"
and thats all. i hope you wolud like it.

you can clik on ads on your right,
so i wolud be able to afford new web site

cheer

Old September 11th 06, 09:26 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Mike Romain

Psst...

A 'Wrangler' is a Jeep or a Chevy pickup if you live in Canada up until
2006, not a renault....

Mike
88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's

Old September 11th 06, 09:38 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
lokky

yeah I know, but i am going to make renault4 wrangler
like you can see on the page.

and you can clik on ads

Old September 11th 06, 10:18 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Dave Milne[_1_]

hey, you did the right thing crashing them. You can't improve on this.

Dave Milne, Scotland
'91 Grand Wagoneer, '99 TJ

Old September 12th 06, 12:42 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Matt Macchiarolo

No chastising for a commercial post, Mike?

Old September 12th 06, 04:58 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Mike Romain

What world of fantasy do you live in Matt?

If that poor sucker is a commercial entity, he needs all the help he can
get.

Begging on usenet by a private individual is just pathetic, not a
charter violation seeing as he is trying to 'make' a Wrangler. LOL!
Who knows, maybe his will be better than what DC is offering?

Mike

Old September 12th 06, 08:34 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Matt Macchiarolo

I just noticed the phrase "you can clik on ads on your right" and thought
you'd be on him like stink on sh*t.

Old September 12th 06, 08:43 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Seahag

Heck, bigger wheels 'n tires and a 7 slot grill and he's in
business!

Seahag