Sloth encounter while shopping

Old March 12th 06, 03:59 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

Default Sloth encounter while shopping

People really amaze me. I was shopping today in one of those
wholesale clubs. I had a big flat cart so I could buy salt for the
softener. Well some lady comes up behind me, and cuts in front to
"look at something". Of course, the something was electronics, and it
was eventually apparent that she could not tell a hard drive from a
cell phone, but that is besides the point.

So, not being in a hurry, and not being able to steer the cart around
her, I simply wait. I spend the time looking at the stuff in front of
me, and when she decides she is done, I look up. Total wasted time
less than a minute.

So next, she decides to just stare at me. After 15 seconds go by she
yells, you could have said excuse me!

Huh?

So I ignore it. She walks around me, and stops next to my wife. She
then starts berating her. I tell her to shut her trap or something,
so she goes on with more bull****. Eventually after responses such as
whatever, and get a life fail, I tell her to check the dildo aisle.

Off to get her husband she goes.

Oh well, we continue our shopping, and 4 to 5 minutes later sloth
bitch and pussy whipped come up to start a fight. Only an employee is
right there. I instruct the employee to have them removed from near
my family. Employee has no idea what to do, as he watches the bitch
and pussy whipped jerk spew insults. So I place my flat cart between
jerk and my wife. Oops, I think I accidentally hit him.

Eventually this all ends with him telling me how much of a wimp I am
for not hitting him. The only thing I can figure is he was a cop, and
was looking for an excuse to "arrest me for assault" or something.
****, I know my rights, and although I considered him a threat to my
family, he didn't stand a chance in hell of hurting them before I
dropped his ass dead, so hitting him first was not an issue.

What I don't get is why **** had to start ****, simply because I
refused to go around her. I never said anything to her about cutting
me off, I never eye balled her or anything. The only scenario that I
can conceive is her pussy whipped possibly cop husband gives her a
feeling of power, and she likes to try to annoy men.

*************************
Dave
Old March 12th 06, 08:04 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

In article >, DTJ wrote:

> What I don't get is why **** had to start ****, simply because I
> refused to go around her. I never said anything to her about cutting
> me off, I never eye balled her or anything. The only scenario that I
> can conceive is her pussy whipped possibly cop husband gives her a
> feeling of power, and she likes to try to annoy men.

This reminds of something I posted before. I am in a parking lot,
driving along the back isle. This couple is crossing the isle on foot.
They go fast through the lane I'm not in, enter my lane and slow to a
crawl. I keep driving. Then I come to a swift stop about 10-12 feet (I
don't recall exactly now, but a good distance away) from them. The woman
then starts yelling at me about I shouldn't pretend not to see them and
on and on.... she starts approaching my window with hubby/bf standing in
the lane.... then hubby moves to join her. I punch it and leave them
there looking stupid.

Basically the concept is to do something intentionally rude to another
person and expect perfect courtsey in return. What you did by waiting for
her didn't get you bowing down to her with an 'excuse me' which is what
she wanted so she became enraged. Same with the couple crossing in front
of me. I didn't sufficently bow down to their intentional act so they
became enraged.

Old March 12th 06, 12:12 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 02:04:10 -0600, (Brent
P) wrote:

>In article >, DTJ wrote:
>
>> What I don't get is why **** had to start ****, simply because I
>> refused to go around her. I never said anything to her about cutting
>> me off, I never eye balled her or anything. The only scenario that I
>> can conceive is her pussy whipped possibly cop husband gives her a
>> feeling of power, and she likes to try to annoy men.

>This reminds of something I posted before. I am in a parking lot,
>driving along the back isle. This couple is crossing the isle on foot.
>They go fast through the lane I'm not in, enter my lane and slow to a
>crawl. I keep driving. Then I come to a swift stop about 10-12 feet (I
>don't recall exactly now, but a good distance away) from them. The woman
>then starts yelling at me about I shouldn't pretend not to see them and
>on and on.... she starts approaching my window with hubby/bf standing in
>the lane.... then hubby moves to join her. I punch it and leave them
>there looking stupid.
>
>Basically the concept is to do something intentionally rude to another
>person and expect perfect courtsey in return. What you did by waiting for
>her didn't get you bowing down to her with an 'excuse me' which is what
>she wanted so she became enraged. Same with the couple crossing in front
>of me. I didn't sufficently bow down to their intentional act so they
>became enraged.

Yeah, they're pricks all right.

The fun thing to do when someone wants to approach the car is, if possible,
back up and make them chase you. You can make 'em awful tired if they persist,
or look awful stupid if they give up. Win-win situation...

Dave Head

Old March 12th 06, 08:58 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

(Brent P) wrote:

>In article >, DTJ wrote:
>
>> What I don't get is why **** had to start ****, simply because I
>> refused to go around her. I never said anything to her about cutting
>> me off, I never eye balled her or anything. The only scenario that I
>> can conceive is her pussy whipped possibly cop husband gives her a
>> feeling of power, and she likes to try to annoy men.

>This reminds of something I posted before. I am in a parking lot,
>driving along the back isle. This couple is crossing the isle on foot.
>They go fast through the lane I'm not in, enter my lane and slow to a
>crawl. I keep driving. Then I come to a swift stop about 10-12 feet (I
>don't recall exactly now, but a good distance away) from them. The woman
>then starts yelling at me about I shouldn't pretend not to see them and
>on and on.... she starts approaching my window with hubby/bf standing in
>the lane.... then hubby moves to join her. I punch it and leave them
>there looking stupid.
>
>Basically the concept is to do something intentionally rude to another
>person and expect perfect courtsey in return. What you did by waiting for
>her didn't get you bowing down to her with an 'excuse me' which is what
>she wanted so she became enraged. Same with the couple crossing in front
>of me. I didn't sufficently bow down to their intentional act so they
>became enraged.

Thanks for putting it into perspective. I was starting to get really
****ed today, because I still can't figure out what caused the ****
and her pussy whipped husband to act the way they did.

*************************
Dave
Old March 12th 06, 08:58 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 12:12:57 GMT, Dave Head > wrote:

>>Basically the concept is to do something intentionally rude to another
>>person and expect perfect courtsey in return. What you did by waiting for
>>her didn't get you bowing down to her with an 'excuse me' which is what
>>she wanted so she became enraged. Same with the couple crossing in front
>>of me. I didn't sufficently bow down to their intentional act so they
>>became enraged.

>Yeah, they're pricks all right.
>
>The fun thing to do when someone wants to approach the car is, if possible,
>back up and make them chase you. You can make 'em awful tired if they persist,
>or look awful stupid if they give up. Win-win situation...

All the while smiling, laughing, and saluting them.

Dave