New PT design??

Old November 21st 04, 02:25 PM
TOM KAN PA

Default New PT design??

http://tinyurl.com/54f4a

Old November 21st 04, 03:07 PM
Punch

umm whats the question?

Old November 21st 04, 03:07 PM
Punch

umm whats the question?

Old November 22nd 04, 12:46 PM
TOM KAN PA

<< umm whats the question? >>

____Reply Separator_____

Is this what the Cruiser will really look like??

Old November 22nd 04, 12:46 PM
TOM KAN PA

Old November 22nd 04, 01:08 PM
BREWERPAUL

The new front end is looking a bit SUVish...looks like I'll hang onto my '03!

******************************
Got wood?
Check out my exotic hardwood pennywhistles at fair
prices...http://www.Busmanwhistles.com

Old November 22nd 04, 06:17 PM

That's a 2003 article... and they claimed the change would take place in
'05, which it surely has not. Maybe it didn't get accepted?

On 21 Nov 2004 14:25:11 GMT, c (TOM KAN PA) wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/54f4a

Old November 23rd 04, 01:39 AM
Geoff

"BREWERPAUL" > wrote in message
> The new front end is looking a bit SUVish...looks like I'll hang onto my
> '03!
>
> ******************************
> Got wood?
> Check out my exotic hardwood pennywhistles at fair
> prices...http://www.Busmanwhistles.com

Didja know the PT hardtop is classified as a light truck for CAFE reasons?
Perhaps the SUV look is deliberate. (Oddly enough, they manage to get away
with classifying the 'vert as a car.)

--Geof

1999 Caravan Serpentine Belt Issue Jim Candela Dodge 85 December 27th 05 09:05 PM
Bad Design Trends Tim Driving 13 January 20th 05 04:51 PM
BMW oil filter design? (no metal case) Ted Johnson BMW 26 December 3rd 04 09:45 AM
Discovery Channel Bill Tudwell Corvette 56 October 20th 04 06:02 PM