89 Suburban Help..Thanks to all..

Old January 5th 05, 12:55 AM
John

Default 89 Suburban Help..Thanks to all..

Hi..I posted earliar and was having trouble with my 89 Suburban.
Thanks to all who made suggestions and was patient with a new person who is
just learning..
It was the fuel filter.
Now it runs strong as it did before..
Again, thank you and great group..
John

Old January 5th 05, 01:52 AM
Daniel J. Stern

On Tue, 4 Jan 2005, John wrote:

> Hi..I posted earliar and was having trouble with my 89 Suburban.
> Thanks to all who made suggestions and was patient with a new person who is
> just learning..
> It was the fuel filter.

Glad to hear it was a simple fix. You will want to attend to other
maintenance items that may have been neglected, as mentioned earlier in
this thread.

DS
Old January 5th 05, 01:52 AM
Daniel J. Stern

OBTW, Comboverfish: You were saying...?

Old January 5th 05, 02:22 AM
Lawrence Glickman

On Tue, 4 Jan 2005 15:55:37 -0800, "John" > wrote:

>Hi..I posted earliar and was having trouble with my 89 Suburban.
>Thanks to all who made suggestions and was patient with a new person who is
>just learning..
>It was the fuel filter.
>Now it runs strong as it did before..
>Again, thank you and great group..
>John

Congratulations

I love happy endings.

Lg

Old January 5th 05, 03:32 AM
Comboverfish

>OBTW, Comboverfish: You were saying...?

Thanks for remembering, Dan!

I'm glad it worked out for John. I really latched onto the "jerking"
complaint. Guess I ended up being the jerk. Oh well, I'd still
suggest a secondary problem next time a similar question arose if
that's all I had to go on, but with a more careful selection of words
and a revised order of magnitude. Sorry I caused a ruckus.
Happy motoring,

Toyota MDT in MO

Suburban rear door problem Bob General 5 January 10th 05 02:15 PM
6'x4' 6" deep roof basket safari rack for 92-99 GMC or Chevy suburban Rob 4x4 2 March 25th 04 02:10 PM
Mounting PIAA 1500 lights on 1999 Suburban kkmike 4x4 0 January 9th 04 05:55 PM