VW Jetta Heater core replacement

Old January 19th 05, 08:38 PM

Default VW Jetta Heater core replacement

Is there any scheme or step by step, how to replace heater core on
Jetta 1992?
Gassoline engine

Old January 19th 05, 09:54 PM
Lee

check http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerosearch

there's some stuff in the fourums.

-Lee

oups.com...

Old January 20th 05, 01:22 PM
Papa

Bentley Publishers may have a service manual for your car. Go to
www.bentleypublishers.com.

oups.com...

Old January 20th 05, 06:07 PM

Thanx for infos.
Does anybody have that VW manual 1985 - 1992 on CD for sale?? (for
Golf, Jetta..)

Old January 21st 05, 04:18 AM
dave AKA vwdoc1

There are a few Bentleys, paper, on Ebay.
Search terms 'Jetta Service'
Or amazon.com for $37.77 free shipping, but you might be in Canada so costs
might be different. ;-)

later,
dave
(One out of many daves)

oups.com...

Old January 23rd 05, 08:26 AM
USENET READER

Did you have to depressurize the a/c system? The Bentley book says you
have to depressurize the a/c system on the car, because the a/c cooling
coil is in a box with the heater core and to get the heater core out you
have to take both out.

Old January 23rd 05, 05:02 PM

Thanks
AC is not working. I will just take it out, because i'm not planning to
make it work. So, I can remove everything, related to AC.