Woman Allegedly Ran Over Teens With SUV

Old December 6th 04, 10:16 PM
Skeens

Default Woman Allegedly Ran Over Teens With SUV

No damage was done, and the boys apologized!!!!!!!!!

December 6, 2004
Woman Allegedly Ran Over Teens With SUV
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

ST. AUGUSTINE, Fla. (AP) -- A woman ran over two teenage brothers
after they accidentally hit her sport utility vehicle with a golf ball
they were bouncing in a parking lot, officials said. One of the boys
suffered life-threatening injuries.

The 14- and 16-year-old boys were bouncing the golf ball in a shopping
center parking lot Sunday afternoon when it went astray and struck the
SUV driven by 47-year-old Kathy Feaganes Allen, sheriff's Deputy Greg
Suchy said.

No damage was done, and the boys apologized and began to walk away,
Suchy said. Allen started to drive away, but suddenly made a U-turn,
ran over a median and struck the teens before knocking over a light
pole, Suchy said.

She then allegedly went after a third brother, but did not hit him. A
witness said that after the SUV came to rest, Allen got out of the car
and smoked a cigarette with the boys lying on the ground in pain.

``She charged them. This was the most deliberate act,'' witness
Russell McPhee said. ``After she ran them down, she got out of the car
and lit a cigarette like a movie star.''

Isiah Grayer, 14, was in critical condition Monday. His 16-year-old
stepbrother, Justin Marshman, was treated for non-life threatening
injuries.

A judge ordered Allen held without bail Monday on three counts of
attempted murder. She is being represented by the St. Johns County
Public Defender's Office, which did not immediately return a call
seeking comment.

Old December 6th 04, 11:24 PM
James C. Reeves

Judy? Did you change your handle again!?

Old December 6th 04, 11:24 PM
James C. Reeves

Judy? Did you change your handle again!?

Old December 7th 04, 12:48 AM
mariposas morgan mair fheal greykitten tomys des a

In article >, Skeens >
wrote:

> No damage was done, and the boys apologized!!!!!!!!!
>
> December 6, 2004
> Woman Allegedly Ran Over Teens With SUV
> By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
>
> ST. AUGUSTINE, Fla. (AP) -- A woman ran over two teenage brothers
> after they accidentally hit her sport utility vehicle with a golf ball

it takes a higher body countr
to becom a hero

In article t>,
Jaycee > wrote:

> http://theafa.port5.com/tribute.html
>
> A Tribute To Marc Lepine.
>
> This is a tribute to Marc Lepine. A true hero to me and helped to
> inspire me to create the AFA. I respect his courage to do what I only

arf meow arf

cthulu loves you
he loves the little children
with ketchup please
Old December 7th 04, 12:48 AM

Old December 7th 04, 01:47 AM
Mike Z. Helm

On Mon, 06 Dec 2004 15:16:29 -0600, Skeens >

>``She charged them. This was the most deliberate act,'' witness
>Russell McPhee said. ``After she ran them down, she got out of the car
>and lit a cigarette like a movie star.''

LMAO - Well, I guess I should keep smoking since it makes me look like a
movie star.

Although maybe I'm not smoking them like a movie star. Can anyone
advise me how to smoke like a star?

--
There's no way to delay that trouble comin' everyday
Old December 7th 04, 01:47 AM
Mike Z. Helm

Old December 7th 04, 03:53 AM

Mike Z. Helm wrote:
> On Mon, 06 Dec 2004 15:16:29 -0600, Skeens >
>
> >``She charged them. This was the most deliberate act,'' witness
> >Russell McPhee said. ``After she ran them down, she got out of the

car
> >and lit a cigarette like a movie star.''

> LMAO - Well, I guess I should keep smoking since it makes me look

like a
> movie star.
>
> Although maybe I'm not smoking them like a movie star. Can anyone
> advise me how to smoke like a star?

That's easy - prior to enjoying a refreshing lungful of your favorite
tobacco product, simply drive up near a line of people waiting to get
in to a trendy night spot. Once you have the crowd lined up in your
rear view mirror, place the vehicle in reverse and roll down your
window.

Leaning out the driver's side window, mutter in a loud voice, "Brake
pedal, brake pedal, all of 'em are so bunched together in this thing,
it's hard to keep from hitting the wrong one."

Then floor it, timing your application of the brakes to be after mowing
down the nearest dozen people, but just before you strike the
club/restaurant/bar's actual building, which would result in the
bouncers stomping you so severely you would be peeing blood for a week.

When finished, step out of the vehicle and survey the carnage. All of
that blood and moaning in pain will certainly remind you of the
long-term effects of smoking, and that alone is stressful enough to
make anyone want to light up.

Also, one of those long cigarette holders helps, especially if you're
trying for that "more prissy than John Waters" look.
HTH,

Bo Raxo

Old December 7th 04, 03:53 AM

Old December 7th 04, 04:21 AM
Paul

> wrote in message
ps.com...

> That's easy - prior to enjoying a refreshing lungful of your favorite
> tobacco product, simply drive up near a line of people waiting to get
> in to a trendy night spot. Once you have the crowd lined up in your
> rear view mirror, place the vehicle in reverse and roll down your
> window.

didn't something like this happen on long island not too long ago?