Like I already didn't have a reason not to buy a console....

Old November 24th 04, 08:57 PM
mcewena

Default Like I already didn't have a reason not to buy a console....

I get shivers just thinking about it...
http://www.gamepro.com/gamepro/domes...ws/39069.shtml

Old November 24th 04, 10:55 PM
Hans de Heer

"mcewena" > wrote in message
ups.com...
>I get shivers just thinking about it...
> http://www.gamepro.com/gamepro/domes...ws/39069.shtml

You don't have to not buy a console for that.. it's also on pc

Regards, Hans

Old November 25th 04, 01:48 AM
ert

fa shizzle...

ups.com...

Old November 25th 04, 02:03 AM
John DiFool

On 24 Nov 2004 12:57:45 -0800, "mcewena" >
wrote:

>I get shivers just thinking about it...
>http://www.gamepro.com/gamepro/domes...ws/39069.shtml

I would have thought the link would be to the news that Gran Turismo 4
has been delayed...yet again...

Old November 25th 04, 10:20 AM
Jussi Koukku

On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 02:03:17 GMT, John DiFool
> wrote something like:

>I would have thought the link would be to the news that Gran Turismo 4
>has been delayed...yet again...

It's a console game, so it has to be delayed if it's not finished. If
it was a PC game it would've been released without any delays. And
then patched indefinitely <g>
--
- Jussi Koukku -
Old November 25th 04, 12:32 PM
Jay J

Well "indefinitely" isn't really an accurate term these days!

Now that both the PS2 and the XBOX have online access, couldn't they patch
the console save's on the hard drive or memory cards?.... Guess not or they
would....?

Old November 25th 04, 05:25 PM
Alan Bernardo

"Jay J" > wrote in message
> Well "indefinitely" isn't really an accurate term these days!
>
> Now that both the PS2 and the XBOX have online access, couldn't they patch
> the console save's on the hard drive or memory cards?.... Guess not or
> they would....?

XBox games can and have been patched before. I don't think it's possible
with PS2 games, since the PS2 has no hard drive.

I don't understand what the original poster is actually getting at. If he
doesn't want a console, then he shouldn't buy one.

I find the XBox to be an excellent system.

Alanb

Old November 25th 04, 06:00 PM
mcewena

> I don't understand what the original poster is actually getting at.
I just couldn't get my head around Snopp dog doing a Doors cover...

Old November 30th 04, 01:50 PM
Plowboy2

mcewena enlightened us with:
>> I don't understand what the original poster is actually getting at.

> I just couldn't get my head around Snopp dog doing a Doors cover...

LOL no ****, and that being a "Headline" instead of trivia about a game...

I can hear the reviews now, "the cars radio sounds sooo lifelike, unlike the
radio in Grand Theft Auto.