air bag injuries due to propellant chemicals

Old November 5th 04, 07:40 PM
Dori A Schmetterling

Your politeness is exceeded only by your beauty which is, undoubtedly,
conspicuous by its absence.

DAS
---

"Daniel J. Stern" > wrote in message
n.umich.edu...
[...]

Old November 5th 04, 07:46 PM
Matthew Russotto

In article >,
Dori A Schmetterling > wrote:
>"Matthew Russotto" > wrote in message
>[...]
>

>> Against nothing at all? Why?

>Being stabbed in the chest? Death?

(top-posting fixed)

Since I don't keep a spike on my steering wheel, being stabbed in the
chest was unlikely in the extreme. Since the seat belt was sufficient
to prevent contact with the steering wheel, blunt-force trauma leading
to death was also unlikely in the extreme. You're trying to compare
non-benefits against minor injuries, and it won't work.
Old November 5th 04, 07:46 PM
Matthew Russotto

Old November 5th 04, 08:03 PM
Laura Bush murdered her boy friend

linda > wrote in message >.. .
> anyone else have problems like this?
>
> linda

The answer to highway murders is NOT to put explosives in your car.
The answer is to chop off the hands and feet of the speeders and DUIs
and RLRs and CPDs.
Old November 5th 04, 08:03 PM

Old November 5th 04, 09:31 PM
linda

I have been talking to David off the group and i want to take this
opportunity to apologize to him for thinking that he sent me two virus'.
he assures me that he did not, and i am the kind that believes him. i
apologize to the entire group. i apologize especially to David... David,
if you can forgive my thinking you did send me the virus', i would be so
grateful. if not, i can completely understand.

i would like to start over with you, David and anyone i have offended.
i started out with a topic of my interest, not any reasoning except what
i realize now is a futile attempt to help, and ended up with all the
garbage.. this is not what the newsgroup was intended for.. i will try
to find another forum for my interest (research) and leave you kind
folks alone...

I sincerely apologize over and over again David. and group...

linda

Old November 5th 04, 10:46 PM
Dori A Schmetterling

Or maybe the other way round.

DAS
---

Old November 5th 04, 10:46 PM
Dori A Schmetterling

Or maybe the other way round.

DAS
---

Old November 5th 04, 10:48 PM
Bill Putney

Daniel J. Stern wrote:
> On Fri, 5 Nov 2004, Bill Putney wrote:
>

>>Daniel J. Stern wrote:

>>>Oh, man. this is too, too funny on so many different levels that I'm
>>>not even sure where to begin. It's Us
>>>enetKabukiTheatreatitsfinest.Linda has just learnt about airbag
>>>propellants and usenet, combines the two and makes her first posts.
>>>Daniel responds to Linda with info. Bill uses the old DHMO gag on
>>>Linda, who swallows it. Linda's never heard of Daniel before, but
>>>picks up on Daniel's mention of headlamps and -- having just learnt
>>>about Usenet -- offers her assistance with headlamp research. Daniel
>>>politely declines Linda's offer, but Bill sees it as Linda coming on
>>>to Daniel. Daniel doesn't see it as a come-on, because Daniel's a
>>>member of the Homosexual Menace To Society who, in his committed
>>>relationship with his other half of more than four years, works busily
>>>on a daily basis to tear up the social fabric in accordance with
>>>Bill's politics. Meanwhile, back on Usenet, Linda's amused and a
>>>little embarrassed by Bill's perception, and takes great (but, as it
>>>turns out, unnecessary) pains to assure Daniel she wasn't coming on to
>>>him. Daniel chortles and wonders why everything's always about sex
>>>with heterosexuals like Bill. This episode of Usenet Kabuki was
>>>brought to you by your Plymouth-DeSoto dealer, the number "3" and the
>>>letter "Q". Tune in next week for another exciting episode!

>>You forgot to mention that on this episode, Daniel comes out on usenet.

> Naw, that was years ago. You musta been tuned into QVC or somethin'.

Well I did miss that (both your coming out and QVC) - though I already
knew (about you - not QVC).

Bill Putney
adddress with the letter 'x')