Jeremy Clarkson's review of the Oba-Mobile.

Old May 20th 09, 10:46 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Banned

Default Jeremy Clarkson's review of the Oba-Mobile.

http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=264737

One time, he was driving a Ford pickup truck on Top Gear.He was
constantly bashing that Ford pickup truck.I believe he hates America and
all things American.
cuhulin

Old May 20th 09, 11:16 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Tegger[_2_]

wrote in news:28303-4A147A1E-1312@storefull-
3173.bay.webtv.net:

http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=264737

> One time, he was driving a Ford pickup truck on Top Gear.He was
> constantly bashing that Ford pickup truck.

I think I remember that one. The truck in question was the top-line model
F-150, the kind very few North American buyers ever actually purchase.

Clarkson spent most of his time talking about how the truck was completely
unsuited to British life; how it was too big, too expensive, too roomy and
too thirsty; and how it handled poorly besides.

> I believe he hates America and all things American.

You can change that belief to a dead-certainty. Clarkson is prolifically
vocal in his disdain for all things American.
I wonder if he counts pro-American Canadians in his hate-list?

--
Tegger

Old May 21st 09, 12:42 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B[_2_]

On Wed, 20 May 2009 22:16:25 +0000, Tegger wrote:

> wrote in news:28303-4A147A1E-1312@storefull-
> 3173.bay.webtv.net:

http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=264737

>> One time, he was driving a Ford pickup truck on Top Gear.He was
>> constantly bashing that Ford pickup truck.

> I think I remember that one. The truck in question was the top-line model
> F-150, the kind very few North American buyers ever actually purchase.
>
> Clarkson spent most of his time talking about how the truck was completely
> unsuited to British life; how it was too big, too expensive, too roomy and
> too thirsty; and how it handled poorly besides.
>

>> I believe he hates America and all things American.

> You can change that belief to a dead-certainty. Clarkson is prolifically
> vocal in his disdain for all things American.
> I wonder if he counts pro-American Canadians in his hate-list?

You're doomed, Teg...

Old May 21st 09, 02:07 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
Tegger[_2_]

=?iso-2022-jp?q?Hachiroku_=1B$B%O%A%m%=2F=1B=28B?= >
wrote in news
> On Wed, 20 May 2009 22:16:25 +0000, Tegger wrote:
>
>> wrote in news:28303-4A147A1E-1312@storefull-
>> 3173.bay.webtv.net:

http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=264737

>>> One time, he was driving a Ford pickup truck on Top Gear.He was
>>> constantly bashing that Ford pickup truck.

>> I think I remember that one. The truck in question was the top-line
>> model F-150, the kind very few North American buyers ever actually
>> purchase.
>>
>> Clarkson spent most of his time talking about how the truck was
>> completely unsuited to British life; how it was too big, too
>> expensive, too roomy and too thirsty; and how it handled poorly
>> besides.
>>

>>> I believe he hates America and all things American.

>> You can change that belief to a dead-certainty. Clarkson is
>> prolifically vocal in his disdain for all things American.
>> I wonder if he counts pro-American Canadians in his hate-list?

> You're doomed, Teg...

Mongo only pawn, in game of life...

--
Tegger

Old May 21st 09, 02:19 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
Scott Dorsey

> wrote:
>
>One time, he was driving a Ford pickup truck on Top Gear.He was
>constantly bashing that Ford pickup truck.I believe he hates America and
>all things American.

I gotta say I have driven some Ford products that made me feel kind of
that way too at times.
--scott

Old May 21st 09, 02:52 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B[_2_]

On Thu, 21 May 2009 01:07:19 +0000, Tegger wrote:

> =?iso-2022-jp?q?Hachiroku_=1B$B%O%A%m%=2F=1B=28B?= >
> wrote in news >
>> On Wed, 20 May 2009 22:16:25 +0000, Tegger wrote:
>>
>>> wrote in news:28303-4A147A1E-1312@storefull-
>>> 3173.bay.webtv.net:

http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=264737

>>> I think I remember that one. The truck in question was the top-line
>>> model F-150, the kind very few North American buyers ever actually
>>> purchase.
>>>
>>> Clarkson spent most of his time talking about how the truck was
>>> completely unsuited to British life; how it was too big, too
>>> expensive, too roomy and too thirsty; and how it handled poorly
>>> besides.

>>> You can change that belief to a dead-certainty. Clarkson is
>>> prolifically vocal in his disdain for all things American.
>>> I wonder if he counts pro-American Canadians in his hate-list?

>> You're doomed, Teg...
>>

> Mongo only pawn, in game of life...

LOL!

Say, are you folks still British subjects?

Old May 21st 09, 03:02 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
Banned

Another time, they were driving some American vehicles from Miami to
N'Awlins.That program was filmed about two and a half years after
Hurricane Katrina.Clarkson seemed supprised that N'Awlins haden't been
completely rebuilt yet.

That stunt they pulled at that gas station in the little town of
Arab,Florida,,, (Arab is a suburb town of Pensacola, I have been there
before) I wish they had gotten what they Really deserved!
cuhulin

Old May 21st 09, 04:30 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
Banned

There was a guy by the name of Gonzales in one of the Army outfits I was
in.He always went around saying, Hey Mongo! He was from
Venezuela.Another guy by the last name of Pack, he used to say, Burp
chirp burp squirta burta squirt burt.He was from Parkersburg, West By
God Virginia.
cuhulin

Old May 21st 09, 05:13 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B[_2_]

On Wed, 20 May 2009 22:30:03 -0500, cuhulin wrote:

> There was a guy by the name of Gonzales in one of the Army outfits I was
> in.He always went around saying, Hey Mongo! He was from
> Venezuela.Another guy by the last name of Pack, he used to say, Burp
> chirp burp squirta burta squirt burt.He was from Parkersburg, West By
> God Virginia.
> cuhulin

I been to Parkersburg when I was working for GE.

Old May 21st 09, 10:26 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
Thomas Tornblom

writes:

http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=264737

> One time, he was driving a Ford pickup truck on Top Gear.He was
> constantly bashing that Ford pickup truck.I believe he hates America and
> all things American.
> cuhulin

Not true. He really liked the Ford GT.

mobile 1 Built_Well Technology 37 October 17th 07 02:51 PM
Jeremy and the 159 Paul Woodsford Alfa Romeo 8 March 28th 06 04:17 PM
no lower painters dye Jeremy, and they happily move Tony too [email protected] General 0 January 17th 05 01:24 PM
will you move with the highway, if Jeremy hourly receives the sauce Patrice General 0 January 17th 05 01:24 PM
why does Alice talk so partly, whenever Jeremy kicks the thin pen very inadvertently LtCmdr Laura Hong General 0 January 15th 05 10:36 AM