sell jerseys, NBA, NFL,MLB, NHL, Football

Old December 4th 07, 06:25 AM
yumwa yumwa is offline
Junior Member

Default sell jerseys, NBA, NFL,MLB, NHL, Football

We are yumwa trade CO.,Ltd, supplying various kinds of jerseys. As long as you tell us the jerseys that you want, we will try our best to meet your demands. Top quality and reasonable price and good service is our final aim.
Specification like this:
name: Football-NFL or basketball
Size: X-Large or XL-Large
Team: San Diego Chargers or other teams
Gender: Youth
Product: Jerseys
Condition: New
The shipment is dhl,tnt,ups,ems,fedex for small order and samples.air shipment and door to door service. Delivery time is only 3-5 days. Our company can supply drop-ship service for our clients.
big and container order: QC
shipment item: ocean shipment.
payment item: TT,L/C
prepare time: arrange producing according to quantity and producing ability.
delivery time:20-30 days for ocean shipping