not only are USA cars better, we build more cars than anyone

Old September 24th 06, 07:33 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
[email protected]

Default not only are USA cars better, we build more cars than anyone

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ion_by_Country

gotta keep that engine of Democracy going...

go USA- 100 years of world automotive dominance- and still the leader !

bye-bye- riceboys !

Old September 24th 06, 07:56 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Charlie Deludo

Default not only are USA cars better, we build more cars than anyone and power them with Asian engines.

wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ion_by_Country

> gotta keep that engine of Democracy going...

Like GM does when they put that Chinese engine in the Equinox.

> go USA- 100 years of world automotive dominance- and still the leader !

So much the leader GM uses a Honda V6 in the Saturn Vue Redline.

> bye-bye- riceboys !

Riceboy=Pontiac Vibe.

Old September 24th 06, 08:31 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
DeserTBoB

Default not only Charlie Nudo nuts, he sock puppets more than anyone

On 24 Sep 2006 11:33:00 -0700, wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ion_by_Country <snip>

"Wikipedia"...knowledge base for idiots like Charlie Nudo.

Report all troll posting to . They will take
action this week to block all epix.net IP blocks.
Old September 24th 06, 08:38 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
DeserTBoB

Default not only are USA cars non-existant, we can't build anything anymore

On 24 Sep 2006 11:33:00 -0700, wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ion_by_Country

>gotta keep that engine of Democracy going...
>
>go USA- 100 years of world automotive dominance- and still the leader !
>
>bye-bye- riceboys ! <snip>

Saturn Vue = HONDA V6

Pontiac Vibe = TOYOTA V6

Chevy Equinox = CHINESE 4

So much for Chuckie Noodlez' "GM is American" line of delusions!

Also, he's at the bitter end of his Usenet rope, since Google Groups
will chop off his access probably Monday mid-day.
Old September 24th 06, 09:14 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Dori A Schmetterling

Furthermore the figures relate to production in a country and, I believe a
number of 'rice-boy' cars are produced in the USA, as are Germans, e.g.

And not sure that the figures support the claim in the subject line about
"better".

DAS

---

oups.com...