Please Help! 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan

Old May 18th 05, 09:05 PM
Kraemers

Default Please Help! 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan

We have a 2000 Dodge Gr Caravan and are having problems getting it to
start. We shut the side doors using the automatic button and then went to
start it and we had nothing. There was no clicking, no ticking...nothing.

We replaced the battery and now it will not turn over. Our gauges are not
"engaging", our windshield wipers do not work, our power doors do not
work. We basically have lights and power locks. We've checked all of the
fuses in the fuse box and none appear to be bad. We've had the starter
checked and it's okay as well. The fuel pump pressurizes when we try to
start it, so that's fine.

Does anyone know if there is an alternate fuse box located somewhere other
than under the hood? Also, someone mentioned that perhaps our security
system is the problem. We have the original factory installed one. When
locked using the remote key entry, it used to beep signaling that it was
locked. It no longer beeps, but still locks. It hasn't beeped for about 6
months now.

Unsure as to where to look. If it is the alarm system, how do you fix it?

Please help!

Thanks!

Got to love that HEMI. Here is some info on it. In our Dodge and Jeep Scott S. Dodge 0 March 31st 05 10:36 AM
2000 Dodge Intrepid PCM Darrick Dodge 0 July 12th 04 02:20 PM
2000 Dodge Neon (Ticking, Noisy starting engine) Ken Dodge 14 April 23rd 04 04:06 PM