OT Web-design

Old December 14th 04, 08:47 PM
bug '59

Default OT Web-design

Hi all,

I'm trying to build my own web-page for my bug like many i've seen here....
However i'm fresher than fresh when it comes to building one. My knowledge
with computers is limmited but i'm eager to learn.

I've put up something in Front Page but it is not 'classy enough' for my
taste.
I have also Dreamweaver MX 2004 installed but it is too complicated
....yet....
A college (who gave me dreamweaver) mentioned a program called "Flash".

Do any of you web-wizards have an idea on this matter, iow: what program
looks proffesional and is rather easy?
Or is there an other program that is easier to work with??

Any help would be appreciated so that i finally can show my pride and joy to
the www.

Roger

Old December 14th 04, 10:18 PM
Seth Graham

On 2004-12-14, bug '59 > wrote:

> Do any of you web-wizards have an idea on this matter, iow: what program
> looks proffesional and is rather easy?

"Looking professional" generally isn't something a program can do,
in my experience. It's something only the human using the program
can accomplish.

Pretty much all web page editing tools are going to have the same
learning curve so I don't think you'll ever find something better
than what you already have. At least, nothing significant enough
to justify throwing more money at it.

Most of the best web pages out there were done with nothing but
a text editor, if that tells you anything.
Old December 15th 04, 04:59 PM
bug '59

OK thanks,

I think i'll give Dreamweaver a try.... i'm told there are more
possibilities in it than Front Page. Since English is not my native language
i'm bound to use a dutch book to dig in to it (I have the english version
installed)

Thanks for your reply

Roger

"Seth Graham" > schreef in bericht

Bad Design Trends Tim Driving 13 January 20th 05 05:51 PM
New PT design?? TOM KAN PA Chrysler 12 November 23rd 04 05:30 AM