134a Refrigerant

Old June 28th 05, 05:07 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Earle, once showed us his W-2 for over three quarters of a million
dollars, I don't think he worries about your opinion of him.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old June 28th 05, 05:36 AM
Billy Ray

Firstly, Pigs can and do fly in Cincinnati.
http://www.google.com/search?q=flyin...Aofficial&biw=

Cincinnati has a large EPA Office Building
http://www.google.com/search?hs=sul&...cincinnati+epa

Cincinnati's EPA office did a Freon research project
http://www.epa.gov/chemfact/s_freon.txt

And what the heck... Cincinnati's EPA Office did a research study, with the
Dept of Homeland Security, on vulnerability of large urban drinking water
systems
http://www.epa.gov/region09/annualre...fullreport.pdf

Anyone think this is a coincidence?

Perhaps the Cincinnati EPA's flying pigs, under contract from the homeland
security department, are releasing the freon into the atmosphere and water
supplies of large urban areas with the ultimate goal of depleating the ozome
covering in Antartica.

On the other hand we know that high flying jets can lower the amounts of
available chlorine molesules in the atmosthere
http://www.madsci.org/posts/archives...9973.En.r.html

And finally current research shows that mountains cause ozone depletion

Carslaw, K.S., M. Wirth, A. Tsias, B.P. Luo, A. Dornbrack, M. Leutbecher, H.
Volkert, W. Renger, J.T. Bacmeister, E. Reimer, and T. Peter, 1998:
Increased stratospheric ozone depletion due to mountain-induced atmospheric
waves. Nature, 391, 675*678

I believe our first step should be to have Teddy Kennedy, and Hillary
Clinton introduce a bill to outlaw mountains. Immediate leveling of all
raised areas should be undertaken immediately to protect the enviroment.

-billy

"Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
.. .

"L.W. (ßill) Hughes III" > wrote in message
> I think Stevie trying to tell us pigs can fly.

Bill, you forgot the Google link:

http://www.google.com/search?q=pigs+...en-US:official

We don't trust it's really you unless there's a pointless
Google search attached!
__
Steve
..

Old June 28th 05, 01:41 PM
Stephen Cowell

"L.W. (=DFill) Hughes III" > wrote in message =
> Earle, once showed us his W-2 for over three quarters of a =

million
> dollars, I don't think he worries about your opinion of him.=20

That lets me know all about him... and why
you worship him. Thanks!
__
Steve
..

Old June 28th 05, 01:53 PM
Stephen Cowell

"Billy Ray" > wrote in message =

> And finally current research shows that mountains cause ozone =

depletion
>=20
> Carslaw, K.S., M. Wirth, A. Tsias, B.P. Luo, A. Dornbrack, M. =

Leutbecher, H.=20
> Volkert, W. Renger, J.T. Bacmeister, E. Reimer, and T. Peter, 1998:=20
> Increased stratospheric ozone depletion due to mountain-induced =

atmospheric=20
> waves. Nature, 391, 675=AD678

Do you understand the mechanism? Waves in the
atmosphere, atmospheric mixing?

> I believe our first step should be to have Teddy Kennedy, and Hillary=20
> Clinton introduce a bill to outlaw mountains. Immediate leveling of =

all=20
> raised areas should be undertaken immediately to protect the =

enviroment.

Oh, you're just a poopie-head.
__
Steve
..

Old June 28th 05, 01:58 PM
Stephen Cowell

"Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message =
> "Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message=20
> . ..
> > That's really all you could find? Extra lame!

>=20
> TRANSLATION --> "i cannot refute your solid evidence"

As solid as the stuff in my RV's black water
tank... don't step in your solid evidence. : )
=20
> > Exactly.. your cites are irrelevant to any discussion
> > of the atmosphere.

>=20
> my evidence shows that refrigerants cannot make it to the atmosphere =

to=20
> begin with.

They magically disappear! Answer me this... are
you breathing atmosphere now? =20
=20
> > Do the gas fume experiment!

>=20
> not relevant. the explosion causes force that refrigerant does not =

have.

If you get an explosion, then the fumes dispersed up to
the lit match in your hand... Try it!
__
Steve
..

Old June 28th 05, 02:26 PM
Nathan W. Collier

"L.W. ("ßill") Hughes III" > wrote in message
> Earle, once showed us his W-2 for over three quarters of a million
> dollars, I don't think he worries about your opinion of him.

lol how true. wasnt it 2 million?

--
Nathan W. Collier
http://7SlotGrille.com

Old June 28th 05, 02:31 PM
Nathan W. Collier

"Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
.. .

> As solid as the stuff in my RV's black water
> tank... don't step in your solid evidence. : )

TRANSLATION --> youre right

> They magically disappear!

no, theyre still here but the concentration isnt enough to cause a problem.
stand in a room after a large vent and youll soon realize what concentration
means. once i was driving along in a service van when i suddenly felt
"drunk". a can of refrigerant had cracked open in the van bringing the
concentration to dangerous levels (which is also why i now work out of a
truck).

> If you get an explosion, then the fumes dispersed up to
> the lit match in your hand... Try it!

sheesh thats the argument youve been using? once again, CONCENTRATION. the
fumes cannot disperse themselves at that high of a concenctration. stand 12
feet above the gas with the match and then what happens? thats right,
NOTHING. the concentration at that level isnt enough.

--
Nathan W. Collier
http://7SlotGrille.com

Old June 28th 05, 04:27 PM
Billy Ray

The Stratospheric layer of the atmosphere is from 18 km (59,000 ft) to 50 km
(164,000 ft)

By the use of heavy machinery in the leveling of all mountains to a standard
average level the increased atmospheric NOx and VOCs.
http://www-personal.engin.umich.edu/...one.htm#OZO1.2
should rise to the point where, with the mixing action of high altitude
supersonic aircraft, the excess chlorine in the stratosphere, the vast
majority of which is release my "Mother Nature", can be converted into
protective ozone.

Mt Augustine, an Alaskan volcano, release in 1976 an estimated 570 times the
total production of CFCs since their introduction in 1930s according to the
governments own figures provided by a former chairman of the Atomic Energy
Commission in the magazine "Science" in 1980.

Old June 28th 05, 04:38 PM
Billy Ray

Perhaps I am showing my age or reflecting on the "knowledge" based education
I received in the pre-(wacko) environmentalist days by teachers who taught
for the love of teaching and the sacred duty of passing education to the
youth of our civilization and not the current generation of mal-content,
long haired ,pinko, commie, liberal, tree hugging, volvo driving, teddy
kennedy-eugene mccarthy- jimmy carter-clinton voting, perverts who went into
teaching because it offered an automatic exemption from national service
during the Vietnam war.

Everything that the environmental movement has proclaimed since its coming
of age in the 1960s and 1970s has turned out to be wrong. The air and water
are getting cleaner, not dirtier. Nature kills more species than mankind. A
mere three volcanoes during the past one hundred years have spewed more
pollutants into the air than all of mankind throughout history. Ultraviolet
radiation reaching the earth's surface has decreased during the past 50
years. There are now nearly twice as many trees in the United States as
there were in 1900. Pollution has not poisoned America, nor has it caused an
ice age to occur as environmentalists predicted in the 1970s. Nor have the
oceans been poisoned with mercury, lead, or any other substance; nor has a
deadly overpopulation occurred. In contrast to all of the doomsday
predictions asserted by environmentalists, overall pollution levels continue
to decrease while the health and life span of humans continues to increase.

Shall I continue?

Old June 28th 05, 05:02 PM
Billy Ray

Sorry..... should have included "dope smoking pot heads" in my list of
descriptors