Troubles with OBD II - HURRY

Old June 28th 05, 03:30 AM
Jeff Strickland

It's fixed. Sorta. I bought a set of wires from AutoZone because the
dealership is closed by now. The problem is solved and the code reader reset
the code and it didn't come back. The resistance of the new wires was
considerably more uniform than in the old wires. I don't know if this is
because the old wires are made to a different standard, or they were close
to failure among the entire set.

Old June 30th 05, 02:46 AM
tim bur

yes

Old June 30th 05, 06:06 PM
Jeff Strickland

Thanks. I installed new wires - three days ago - and the motor runs like
new.

Old June 30th 05, 07:16 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Cool. You'll find your radios will work like new, too.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/