A commercial I actually liked.

Old September 17th 06, 10:32 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer[_1_]

Default A commercial I actually liked.

Just saw a commercial that I liked. This was for the Ford Shelby GT 500.
We see a Shelby GT 500 being offloaded from a container in Germany. The
German Custom's Officer (or whatever they call them) says to the owner,
"So, you couldn't find anything to your liking in Germany?" (or
something like that). Next we cut to scenes of the Shelby GT 500 burning
up the Autobahn - and some German autos. Then the owner says to the
Customs Officer in an obvious American accent, "No, I couldn't find a
speed limit I liked in America." <cut to Shelby GT 500 logo and fade
out>

Aunt Judy/LBmhbf/lb-VH/SADDAM: Please feel free to **** in your pants
upon reading this post.

--
A Comparative analysis of a couple of famous Teds.

Subject Ted Bundy Ted Kennedy
Generally used
first name : Ted Ted
Last name
similarity : -dy -dy
Home State : VT MA
Addictions : porn Alcohol
pussy(preferrably dead) pussy(preferrably dead)
Last known state
of residence : FL MA/DC
Known Victims : Kimberly Leach Mary Jo Kopechne
Ultimate
Resolution : 2000 Volts @ Repeatedly Elected
14 Amps to U.S. Senate

Old September 17th 06, 10:45 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer[_1_]

Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), necromancer had a
premature posting in rec.autos.driving:
> Just saw a commercial that I liked. This was for the Ford Shelby GT 500.
> We see a Shelby GT 500 being offloaded from a container in Germany. The
> German Custom's Officer (or whatever they call them) says to the owner,
> "So, you couldn't find anything to your liking in Germany?" (or
> something like that). Next we cut to scenes of the Shelby GT 500 burning
> up the Autobahn - and some German autos. Then the owner says to the
> Customs Officer in an obvious American accent, "No, I couldn't find a
> speed limit I liked in America." <cut to Shelby GT 500 logo and fade
> out>
>
> Aunt Judy/LBmhbf/lb-VH/SADDAM: Please feel free to **** in your pants
> upon reading this post.

Oops, that apears to be a dock worker, not a customs agent. See here to
enjoy the ad for yourself: http://tinyurl.com/pw932

And Loco Laura can still feel free to **** in its pants.

"The pee trough is rude, folks."
--Sam Kinison
Old September 17th 06, 11:04 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Nate Nagel

necromancer wrote:
> Just saw a commercial that I liked. This was for the Ford Shelby GT 500.
> We see a Shelby GT 500 being offloaded from a container in Germany. The
> German Custom's Officer (or whatever they call them) says to the owner,
> "So, you couldn't find anything to your liking in Germany?" (or
> something like that). Next we cut to scenes of the Shelby GT 500 burning
> up the Autobahn - and some German autos. Then the owner says to the
> Customs Officer in an obvious American accent, "No, I couldn't find a
> speed limit I liked in America." <cut to Shelby GT 500 logo and fade
> out>
>
> Aunt Judy/LBmhbf/lb-VH/SADDAM: Please feel free to **** in your pants
> upon reading this post.

LOL! can't wait to see it.

nate

--
replace "fly" with "com" to reply.
http://home.comcast.net/~njnagel
Old September 17th 06, 11:25 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Nate Nagel

necromancer wrote:
> Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), necromancer had a
> premature posting in rec.autos.driving:
>
>>Just saw a commercial that I liked. This was for the Ford Shelby GT 500.
>>We see a Shelby GT 500 being offloaded from a container in Germany. The
>>German Custom's Officer (or whatever they call them) says to the owner,
>>"So, you couldn't find anything to your liking in Germany?" (or
>>something like that). Next we cut to scenes of the Shelby GT 500 burning
>>up the Autobahn - and some German autos. Then the owner says to the
>>Customs Officer in an obvious American accent, "No, I couldn't find a
>>speed limit I liked in America." <cut to Shelby GT 500 logo and fade
>>out>
>>
>>Aunt Judy/LBmhbf/lb-VH/SADDAM: Please feel free to **** in your pants
>>upon reading this post.

> Oops, that apears to be a dock worker, not a customs agent. See here to
> enjoy the ad for yourself: http://tinyurl.com/pw932
>
> And Loco Laura can still feel free to **** in its pants.

thanks! I just sent that to both the girlie and her dad (he used to
road race a Mustang back in the day, so he might appreciate it.)

nate

Old September 18th 06, 02:44 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
Brent P[_1_]

In article t>, necromancer wrote:
> Just saw a commercial that I liked. This was for the Ford Shelby GT 500.
> We see a Shelby GT 500 being offloaded from a container in Germany. The
> German Custom's Officer (or whatever they call them) says to the owner,
> "So, you couldn't find anything to your liking in Germany?" (or
> something like that). Next we cut to scenes of the Shelby GT 500 burning
> up the Autobahn - and some German autos. Then the owner says to the
> Customs Officer in an obvious American accent, "No, I couldn't find a
> speed limit I liked in America." <cut to Shelby GT 500 logo and fade
> out>

And then the customs officer sieze the car for not having ECE compliant
lamps?

Old September 18th 06, 10:29 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer[_1_]

Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), Brent P said in
rec.autos.driving:
> And then the customs officer sieze the car for not having ECE compliant
> lamps?

Didn't think of that. Oh, well, I guess they aren't the first
advertisers to use a little license...

IGOARTFACOD. PBBOT. *

*Harkening to another thread to confuse Loco Laura.

IGOARTFACOD: I'm Going On A Road Trip For A Couple Of Days. PBBOT:
Probablly Be Back On Thursday.
Old September 19th 06, 05:57 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
223rem[_2_]

necromancer wrote:
> Just saw a commercial that I liked. This was for the Ford Shelby GT 500.

Too bad that overpriced glorified Mustang sucks. Solid rear axle?!
You'd have
to be stupid to buy that POS.

Old September 19th 06, 06:13 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
Brent P[_1_]

In article . com>, 223rem wrote:

> necromancer wrote:
>> Just saw a commercial that I liked. This was for the Ford Shelby GT 500.

> Too bad that overpriced glorified Mustang sucks. Solid rear axle?!
> You'd have to be stupid to buy that POS.

Ok, what's better for ~40K or less? (RWD, 450+hp, 2 doors, MT)

The solid axle is the only drawback I can think of on the car, but it's a
considerably less expensive car. Sure, if I had money to burn I'd go out
and get a 911, but I'm too poor and too cheap to just to do that.

I could get a vette, but then it's got pushrods, and I don't fit it in it
comfortably last I checked.

Old September 19th 06, 06:38 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
223rem[_2_]

Brent P wrote:
> In article . com>, 223rem wrote:
>
> > necromancer wrote:
> >> Just saw a commercial that I liked. This was for the Ford Shelby GT 500.

> > Too bad that overpriced glorified Mustang sucks. Solid rear axle?!
> > You'd have to be stupid to buy that POS.

> Ok, what's better for ~40K or less? (RWD, 450+hp, 2 doors, MT)

If you're talking perfomance cars, the Subaru STI or the Mitsubishi
EVO.
They'll run circles around that Mustang on twisty roads, in the rain or
snow.
In fact, any Audi or BMW or Infinity in that price range would much
better choices.

> The solid axle is the only drawback I can think of on the car, but it's a
> considerably less expensive car.

Poor handling is a major drawback.

Old September 19th 06, 06:38 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
gpsman

Brent P wrote: <brevity snip>
> I could get a vette, but then it's got pushrods, and I don't fit it in it
> comfortably last I checked.

Your problem with fitting into a 'Vette is likely excessive and
unnecessary swelling of the head and an insufficient down/credit
rating.

Try a reality check.

I suspect that head will fit into an ordinary thimble.
-----

- gpsman

gay commercial Airman Driving 5 April 6th 06 06:51 PM
Does anyone understand this Cadillac TV commercial? Proud Yankee Driving 5 March 24th 06 03:21 AM
1968 Ford Mustang commercial Markansas Ford Mustang 0 February 5th 05 10:06 AM
C6 Commercial DEI Corvette 6 August 16th 04 11:09 PM