Man commits the Laura Bush crime - But he's charged with manslaughter

Old August 16th 06, 06:06 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE

Default Man commits the Laura Bush crime - But he's charged with manslaughter

Laura Bush also ran a stop sign and killed a guy but she bought her
way out of it and was never charged with anything!!

http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercu...htm?source=rss

Man held in crash; 1 dead, 2 injured

By Sandra Gonzales Mercury News - Aug 15, 2006

A Stockton man allegedly ran a red light Sunday night in Santa Cruz
and rammed into a car carrying a family of three, killing the San Jose
driver and forcing the victim's pregnant wife to deliver their child
weeks early.

Monday, the Santa Cruz County Coroner's Office identified the victim
as Marvin Rolando Tabora, 32.

Arrested in the 7:30 p.m. crash was Craig Lasean Harris, 18, who was
booked on suspicion of vehicular manslaughter with gross negligence,
the Santa Cruz Police Department said.

Tabora was driving a Nissan Altima on the 1500 block of Ocean Street
near Highway 17 when Harris' speeding Pontiac Grand Am struck the
Nissan, police said. Two passengers in the Nissan were injured and
airlifted to a Bay Area trauma center. According to the Santa Cruz
Sentinel -- which identified the passengers in the Nissan as Tabora's
wife and child -- Harris reportedly ran a red light.

Police said the 29-year-old woman was 31 weeks pregnant and had to
have an emergency cesarean section, delivering a boy. Both mother and
baby were in serious but stable condition. The 15-month-old-boy in the
Nissan was doing well and was expected to be released Sunday night,
police said.

Old August 16th 06, 07:31 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Bill Bonde ('The path is clear, though no eyes can see')

laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:

> Laura Bush also ran a stop sign and killed a guy but she bought her
> way out of it and was never charged with anything!!

The text below says the individual ran the light while speeding. Laura
Bush didn't run a stop light. She wasn't speeding.

--
"Trusting is all right, but don't go to sleep without a gun." Leo
Tolstoy, "The Cossacks"
Old August 16th 06, 04:13 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE

On 16 Aug 2006 08:31:43 +0200, "Bill Bonde ('The path is clear, though
no eyes can see')" > wrote:

>laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:
>>
>> Laura Bush also ran a stop sign and killed a guy but she bought her
>> way out of it and was never charged with anything!!
>>

>The text below says the individual ran the light while speeding. Laura
>Bush didn't run a stop light. She wasn't speeding.

She ran a stop sign, you idiot. Are you saying that's different from
a stop light? HAHAHA. And BTW the police report lists two violations
by laura - but one of them was smudged out!!!! May have been speeding
or who knows what. Add obstruction of justice to the laura bush crime
spree.
Old August 16th 06, 08:46 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Bill Bonde ('The path is clear, though no eyes can see')

laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:

> On 16 Aug 2006 08:31:43 +0200, "Bill Bonde ('The path is clear, though
> no eyes can see')" > wrote:
>

> >laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:
> >>
> >> Laura Bush also ran a stop sign and killed a guy but she bought her
> >> way out of it and was never charged with anything!!
> >>

> >The text below says the individual ran the light while speeding. Laura
> >Bush didn't run a stop light. She wasn't speeding.
> >

> She ran a stop sign, you idiot. Are you saying that's different from
> a stop light? HAHAHA.

Stop signs are often obscured. And she wasn't speeding. And she didn't
see the other driver. Running a red light is different.

> And BTW the police report lists two violations
> by laura - but one of them was smudged out!!!! May have been speeding
> or who knows what. Add obstruction of justice to the laura bush crime
> spree.

What's the URL for this?

Old August 16th 06, 08:56 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Eeyore[_1_]

laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:

> Laura Bush also ran a stop sign and killed a guy but she bought her
> way out of it and was never charged with anything!!
>
> http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercu...htm?source=rss
>
> Man held in crash; 1 dead, 2 injured
>
> By Sandra Gonzales Mercury News - Aug 15, 2006
>
> A Stockton man allegedly ran a red light Sunday night in Santa Cruz
> and rammed into a car carrying a family of three, killing the San Jose
> driver and forcing the victim's pregnant wife to deliver their child
> weeks early.

Are you *objecting* to him being charged now ?

Graham

Old August 16th 06, 08:56 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Eeyore[_1_]

laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:

> On 16 Aug 2006 08:31:43 +0200, "Bill Bonde ('The path is clear, though
> no eyes can see')" > wrote:
>
> >laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:
> >>
> >> Laura Bush also ran a stop sign and killed a guy but she bought her
> >> way out of it and was never charged with anything!!
> >>

> >The text below says the individual ran the light while speeding. Laura
> >Bush didn't run a stop light. She wasn't speeding.

> She ran a stop sign, you idiot. Are you saying that's different from
> a stop light?

Totally.

Graham

Old August 16th 06, 09:42 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Aunt Judy likes it in the rear[_1_]

laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:
> On 16 Aug 2006 08:31:43 +0200, "Bill Bonde ('The path is clear, though
> no eyes can see')" > wrote:
>

> >laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:
> >>
> >> Laura Bush also ran a stop sign and killed a guy but she bought her
> >> way out of it and was never charged with anything!!
> >>

> >The text below says the individual ran the light while speeding. Laura
> >Bush didn't run a stop light. She wasn't speeding.
> >

> She ran a stop sign, you idiot. Are you saying that's different from
> a stop light? HAHAHA. And BTW the police report lists two violations
> by laura - but one of them was smudged out!!!! May have been speeding
> or who knows what. Add obstruction of justice to the laura bush crime
> spree.

ROTFLMAO. AJ, are you saying you DON'T know the difference between a
stop sign and a traffic signal? Just when I thought you couldn't post
anything any dumber, you come along and prove me wrong.

What Laura Bush crime spree, by the way? Got any credible sources, or
are the voices in your head overwhelming you again?

Old August 16th 06, 09:42 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime

Eeyore wrote:
> laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:
>
> > Laura Bush also ran a stop sign and killed a guy but she bought her
> > way out of it and was never charged with anything!!
> >
> > http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercu...htm?source=rss
> >
> > Man held in crash; 1 dead, 2 injured
> >
> > By Sandra Gonzales Mercury News - Aug 15, 2006
> >
> > A Stockton man allegedly ran a red light Sunday night in Santa Cruz
> > and rammed into a car carrying a family of three, killing the San Jose
> > driver and forcing the victim's pregnant wife to deliver their child
> > weeks early.

> Are you *objecting* to him being charged now ?
>
> Graham

But of course! Can you say "hypocrite?"

Old August 16th 06, 09:50 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer[_1_]

Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), Aunt Judy likes it
in the rear said in rec.autos.driving:
> ROTFLMAO. AJ, are you saying you DON'T know the difference between a
> stop sign and a traffic signal? Just when I thought you couldn't post
> anything any dumber, you come along and prove me wrong.

Well, Loco Laura is the one who can't tell the difference between 6 and
60.... ;-P

> What Laura Bush crime spree, by the way? Got any credible sources, or
> are the voices in your head overwhelming you again?

Yep, Laura Bush a one person, one crime crime spree in the twisted
little mind of our resident troll....

--
I diots &
N umbskulls
Old August 16th 06, 10:13 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Bill Funk

On 16 Aug 2006 21:46:24 +0200, "Bill Bonde ('The path is clear, though
no eyes can see')" > wrote:

>laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:
>>
>> On 16 Aug 2006 08:31:43 +0200, "Bill Bonde ('The path is clear, though
>> no eyes can see')" > wrote:

>> >The text below says the individual ran the light while speeding. Laura
>> >Bush didn't run a stop light. She wasn't speeding.
>> >

>> She ran a stop sign, you idiot. Are you saying that's different from
>> a stop light? HAHAHA.
>>

>Stop signs are often obscured. And she wasn't speeding. And she didn't
>see the other driver. Running a red light is different.
>

>> And BTW the police report lists two violations
>> by laura - but one of them was smudged out!!!! May have been speeding
>> or who knows what. Add obstruction of justice to the laura bush crime
>> spree.
>>

>What's the URL for this?

http://www.snopes.com/politics/bush/laura.asp
But the smudged part was the reporting officer's notation of the
speed, not another violation.
Judy's obsession with this is another sign of his mental problems.
--
Bill Funk
replace "g" with "a"

"My daughter had a right to be on the road that night," Innis said. "He didn't." [email protected] Driving 465 August 9th 06 07:27 AM
Read this and then explain why Laura Bush was never charged with vehicular homicide laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE Driving 34 June 27th 06 03:02 AM
turbonator muffster Ford Mustang 140 August 8th 05 11:37 PM
Driver tries to do a Laura Bush - Kills toddler instead David W. Poole, Jr. Driving 0 July 13th 05 05:59 PM
Attention all pedal-philes. Surefire way to avoid speeding tickets Laura Bush murdered her boy friend Driving 37 February 18th 05 10:01 PM