4dr wrangler pics on msn

Old April 12th 06, 07:40 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Default 4dr wrangler pics on msn

just thought I would share this

http://autos.msn.com/as/minishow/art...&s=NewYork2006

--
Jarod Sprauer

Old April 12th 06, 08:00 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

"But while appearance is important, first and foremost, this is a Wrangler
and it still retains that legendary Jeep off-road capability."

Legendary: ADJECTIVE: Of or existing only in myths: fabulous, mythic,
mythical, mythologic, mythological. See REAL.

http://www.bartleby.com/62/43/L0904300.html

The four door looks like a Hummer.

Earle

. com...

Old April 12th 06, 08:21 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Hi Earl,

According to the definition of legendary in your link, jeep's off road
capability is really a myth!

Larry

Old April 13th 06, 07:27 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

The H3 now has a trail buddy! What makes me cringe is the PT Cruiser
dash and steering wheel. The Minivan engine has already been dissed,
so I won't bother.

I am now very thankful I bought a TJL before "the change". Can't wait
to see what the guinea pigs say about their '07 purchase. Will this
one be unofficially deemed the TJU?

Why oh Why do American car makers believe that bigger is somehow
better? This thing wouldn't even fit in my garage. I specifically
bought mine because it was not a typical behemouth truck that America's
misguided youth worships these days.

Old April 14th 06, 04:11 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

> Why oh Why do American car makers believe that bigger is somehow
> better? This thing wouldn't even fit in my garage. I specifically
> bought mine because it was not a typical behemouth truck that America's
> misguided youth worships these days.

I'd bet my last dollar that they will sell faster than DC can make
them. Times are-a-changin'. Also, it doesn't look so big compared to
the other monsters out there...

Brian