EEEK - Ships can now sailf from Europe to North Pole

Old September 22nd 06, 04:21 AM posted to alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.rush-limbaugh,rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.gw-bush,alt.nuke.the.usa
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

Default EEEK - Ships can now sailf from Europe to North Pole

On 21 Sep 2006 15:25:43 -0700, "Ed White" > wrote:

>Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
>> And yet SUV-crazy america still insists global warming is a hoax.
>> Americans are paranoid conspiracy theorists.
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20060920...c_060920111816
>>
>> Scientists shocked as Arctic polar route emerges

>This is the same BS story that shows up every few years. It is not
>unusal for the north pole to be ice free during the summer months.

Lying thru your ass again i see.
Old September 22nd 06, 04:48 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
Eeyore[_1_]

Bill Funk wrote:

> On Thu, 21 Sep 2006 06:37:34 +0100, Eeyore wrote:
> >Bill Funk wrote:

> >> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Ice_Age
> >>
> >> Why not look it up before showing your ass?

> >I consider that one to be cheating. It was an Ice Age by any normal measure.
> >
> >Graham

> I suppose you mean to say, "it *wasn't* an ice age by any normal
> measure"?

Yes. Don't you hate it when that happens ?

> But then, by the people who get to define the normal measures for ice
> ages, it's an ice age, and was followed by global warming, what's you
> problem with it?

The last 'true' Ice Age covered most of the UK. That little one didn't even touch
it. Simply not in the same league. No known change in sea level etc.

Graham

Old September 22nd 06, 03:00 PM posted to alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.rush-limbaugh,rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.gw-bush,alt.nuke.the.usa
Harry K

Ed White wrote:
> Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> > And yet SUV-crazy america still insists global warming is a hoax.
> > Americans are paranoid conspiracy theorists.
> >
> > http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20060920...c_060920111816
> >
> > Scientists shocked as Arctic polar route emerges

> This is the same BS story that shows up every few years. It is not
> unusal for the north pole to be ice free during the summer months.
>

> Ed

Until you provide a cite for that, I log it as the purest of BS.

Harry K

Old September 22nd 06, 04:38 PM posted to alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.rush-limbaugh,rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.gw-bush,alt.nuke.the.usa
Larry Bud

Why should you care? Your Piece of **** Car emits 500 times what a new
SUV does. ****ing hypocrite.

Old September 22nd 06, 07:29 PM posted to alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.rush-limbaugh,rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.gw-bush,alt.nuke.the.usa
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

On 22 Sep 2006 08:38:33 -0700, "Larry Bud" >
wrote:

>Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
>> And yet SUV-crazy america still insists global warming is a hoax.
>> Americans are paranoid conspiracy theorists.

>Why should you care? Your Piece of **** Car emits 500 times what a new
>SUV does. ****ing hypocrite.

Idiot. You don't even know what i drive.
Old September 22nd 06, 10:59 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Matthew Russotto

In article >,
Eeyore > wrote:

>Bill Funk wrote:
>
>> The last ice age ended in the 18th century.

>Really ? !!! And there I was thinking it was thousands of years before.

Nope. Little Ice Age, 1450-1850 AD -- so it actually ended in the
_19th_ century.
Old September 23rd 06, 02:41 AM posted to alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.rush-limbaugh,rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.gw-bush,alt.nuke.the.usa
Larry Bud

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> On 22 Sep 2006 08:38:33 -0700, "Larry Bud" >
> wrote:
>

> >Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> >> And yet SUV-crazy america still insists global warming is a hoax.
> >> Americans are paranoid conspiracy theorists.

> >Why should you care? Your Piece of **** Car emits 500 times what a new
> >SUV does. ****ing hypocrite.

> Idiot. You don't even know what i drive.

Bull**** I don't. You've admitted you have to "tweak" your beater to
skate by emissions. If you're on the high end of the emission, it's a
piece of **** spitting tons of crud into the air.

Old September 23rd 06, 09:50 PM posted to alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.rush-limbaugh,rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.gw-bush,alt.nuke.the.usa
DiViDeD

"Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" > wrote in
message ...
> On 22 Sep 2006 08:38:33 -0700, "Larry Bud" >
> wrote:
>

>>Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
>>> And yet SUV-crazy america still insists global warming is a hoax.
>>> Americans are paranoid conspiracy theorists.

>>Why should you care? Your Piece of **** Car emits 500 times what a new
>>SUV does. ****ing hypocrite.

> Idiot. You don't even know what i drive.

He doesn't *need* to know what you drive. you have obviously failed to
understand the basic format of reasoned debate in antu.
You disagree with him. Therefore your car is obviously a piece of ****, your
home is a pigsty, your wife is ugly and you are a drug using paedophile.
In another message or two he will be inviting you to suck his penis. This is
a common antu debating tactic, used in place of the formerly popular gambit
of sticking one's fingers in one's ears and singing "I can't hear you!".
Once he has convinced himself of the truth of his allegations, he can then
ignore your argument because you are a 'nasty person(tm)'. Why argue when
it's easier just to shoot your opponent?
HTH

Old September 23rd 06, 11:37 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
jcr

Eeyore wrote:

> Bill Funk wrote:

>>> I consider that one to be cheating. It was an Ice Age by any normal measure.
>>>
>>> Graham

>> I suppose you mean to say, "it *wasn't* an ice age by any normal
>> measure"?

> Yes. Don't you hate it when that happens ?
>

>> But then, by the people who get to define the normal measures for ice
>> ages, it's an ice age, and was followed by global warming, what's you
>> problem with it?

> The last 'true' Ice Age covered most of the UK. That little one didn't even touch
> it. Simply not in the same league. No known change in sea level etc.
>
> Graham

It still represents climate change of some degree though.
Old September 23rd 06, 11:43 PM posted to alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.rush-limbaugh,rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.gw-bush,alt.nuke.the.usa
jcr

DiViDeD wrote:
> "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" > wrote in
> message ...
>> On 22 Sep 2006 08:38:33 -0700, "Larry Bud" >
>> wrote:

>>> Why should you care? Your Piece of **** Car emits 500 times what a new
>>> SUV does. ****ing hypocrite.

>> Idiot. You don't even know what i drive.

> He doesn't *need* to know what you drive. you have obviously failed to
> understand the basic format of reasoned debate in antu.
> You disagree with him. Therefore your car is obviously a piece of ****, your
> home is a pigsty, your wife is ugly and you are a drug using paedophile.
> In another message or two he will be inviting you to suck his penis. This is
> a common antu debating tactic, used in place of the formerly popular gambit
> of sticking one's fingers in one's ears and singing "I can't hear you!".
> Once he has convinced himself of the truth of his allegations, he can then
> ignore your argument because you are a 'nasty person(tm)'. Why argue when
> it's easier just to shoot your opponent?
> HTH

Because Judy (A.K.A. "Speeders...") has admitted in previous posts to
barely passing emissions after having to "tweak" the car...which BTW he
has admitted is a "beater". Dash lights don't work (so he carries a
flashlight so he can see his gauges at night...all the while chastising
others for having attention grabbing devices, like radios, in their car).