Cavalier 93 V6 3.1L fuel pump relay location

Old July 11th 06, 12:46 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
hassan

Default Cavalier 93 V6 3.1L fuel pump relay location

Hi everybody,

My car stopped working one week ago. The most possible thing I have
found is fuel pump stopped. I want to check fuel pump relay before
opening the gas tank to access the fuel pump. But couldn't find the
relay.
I see 5 small boxes under the hood that most likely are relays. Two
near the battery attached to left (driver) fender. One on end of right
fender near the windshield. Two attached near the windshield wiper
engine behind the windshield itself. All under the hood.
If somebody could help me to find it, I really appreciated.

Thanks,
Hassan

Old July 11th 06, 01:27 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
jeffcoslacker[_10_]

hassan Wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> My car stopped working one week ago. The most possible thing I have
> found is fuel pump stopped. I want to check fuel pump relay before
> opening the gas tank to access the fuel pump. But couldn't find the
> relay.
> I see 5 small boxes under the hood that most likely are relays. Two
> near the battery attached to left (driver) fender. One on end of right
> fender near the windshield. Two attached near the windshield wiper
> engine behind the windshield itself. All under the hood.
> If somebody could help me to find it, I really appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Hassan

UNDER HOOD, PASSENGER SIDE, REAR SIDE OF STRUT TOWER,
MOUNTED ON FENDERWELL you can swap it with any of the others with the
same part# under there, to test it....

--
jeffcoslacker
jeffcoslacker's Profile: http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...?userid=219638

http://www.automotiveforums.com

Old July 11th 06, 08:29 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
hassan

Thanks for your reply.I just find the relay and changed it with the
same one from the other side.
Started but no difference. I opened the two houses attached the engine
started again the fuel didn't come. Then I went under the car and
opened the fuel filter. started again, no fuel comes. I see ignition
when opening wire. Seems no electrical problem
My question is:
Is it enough evidence to open the fuel tand and check the fuel pump?
How can I check the fuel pump without opening the tank?

I appreciate anyone can help
Hassan

Old August 21st 14, 07:39 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
[email protected]

I have no doubt about that.is the pump and there are many kinds of testers u can use
Old August 29th 14, 12:19 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
[email protected]

On Monday, July 10, 2006 11:46:14 PM UTC, hassan wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> My car stopped working one week ago. The most possible thing I have
> found is fuel pump stopped. I want to check fuel pump relay before
> opening the gas tank to access the fuel pump. But couldn't find the
> relay.
> I see 5 small boxes under the hood that most likely are relays. Two
> near the battery attached to left (driver) fender. One on end of right
> fender near the windshield. Two attached near the windshield wiper
> engine behind the windshield itself. All under the hood.
> If somebody could help me to find it, I really appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Hassan

kassim please just discard the car