HEADLIGHT FROSTING

Old March 11th 05, 04:04 PM

Default HEADLIGHT FROSTING

Hi, folks, , , , , , ,

The headlights on my 1995 Voyager have frosted over. I know thats a
common problem with cars from the 80's and 90's.
Is there any way this can be fixed short of spending a fortune for new
headlights?

Thanx

Ron C.
=================================
Old March 13th 05, 07:00 PM
HarryS

Follow the link new ones for $30.00 I have used them for my wife's 94
shadow.

http://www.headlightswholesale.com/c...odel=VOYA GER

--
HarryS My 2¢

Old March 14th 05, 05:53 PM

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!
That's what I was looking for, , ,
cheap headlights
Ron C.
==========================

Old March 14th 05, 11:48 PM
PC Medic

"Daniel J. Stern" > wrote in message
n.umich.edu...
> Hooray for cheap-and-nasty Taiwanese copycats that'll fail even sooner
> than the originals...

Well I might agree except the originals probably came from Taiwan or some
such place as well.

Old March 15th 05, 12:00 AM
Daniel J. Stern

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005, PC Medic wrote:

> > Hooray for cheap-and-nasty Taiwanese copycats that'll fail even sooner
> > than the originals...

> Well I might agree except the originals probably came from Taiwan or some
> such place as well.

Nope, the originals came from Wagner in the USA. They weren't *great*, to
be sure, but...!
Old March 15th 05, 02:43 AM

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 12:06:04 -0500, "Daniel J. Stern"
> wrote:

>Hooray for cheap-and-nasty Taiwanese copycats that'll fail even sooner
>than the originals...

With all due respect, Dan'l, can anything be much worse than the crap
OEM headlamps in question??? The "Taiwanese copycats" may VERY WELL be
BETTER than original (I've seen it quite often in other products)