Which make and model is this car?

Old July 6th 04, 08:47 PM
Pakistani Video

Default Which make and model is this car?

I am sure its a newer American.
http://web.pdx.edu/~haider/video/index.htm
(please post, may not get your email)
Old July 6th 04, 10:25 PM
Rex B

On 6 Jul 2004 12:47:23 -0700, (Pakistani Video) wrote:

||I am sure its a newer American.
http://web.pdx.edu/~haider/video/index.htm
||(please post, may not get your email)

Grand Am.
Texas Parts Guy
Old July 7th 04, 03:31 AM
Glenn

Definitely a Pontiac Grand Am.

Now the question needs to be asked, what happened that you need to id this
car on a surveillance video? Couldnt the police do it?
I am assuming that someone in Oregon is not too accepting of foreign born
people.

"Pakistani Video" > wrote in message
om...
> I am sure its a newer American.
> http://web.pdx.edu/~haider/video/index.htm
> (please post, may not get your email)

---

Old July 7th 04, 01:23 PM
dreas

"Pakistani Video" > wrote in message
om...
> I am sure its a newer American.
> http://web.pdx.edu/~haider/video/index.htm
> (please post, may not get your email)

It could be a late model Pontiac Grand Am but it's badly
out of focus and the year isn't 2007 yet. It's probably a
rental car, and without a plate number cannot be traced...

-'dreas

Old July 7th 04, 04:17 PM
Rex B

On Wed, 07 Jul 2004 12:23:54 GMT, "dreas" > wrote:

||"Pakistani Video" > wrote in message
.com...
||> I am sure its a newer American.
||> http://web.pdx.edu/~haider/video/index.htm
||> (please post, may not get your email)
||It could be a late model Pontiac Grand Am but it's badly
||out of focus and the year isn't 2007 yet. It's probably a
||rental car, and without a plate number cannot be traced...

Probably a rental, since no one actually buys Grand Ams.
Texas Parts Guy
Old July 7th 04, 11:55 PM
Pakistani Video

Thanks for identifying the make-n-model.
It seems like I am doing what cops should have done.
I am building the case again aginst the same bad-ass who promised
to stay away from me and my property after I gave them my word that
I will not press any charges (after they were picked up by cops last
time). I have learned my lesson, this time they will pay.
Only two homes on this street are owned by US-born, rest of em
all foreign born like me.

Old July 8th 04, 03:22 PM
Rex B

On Wed, 07 Jul 2004 23:46:39 GMT, Tony P.
> wrote:

||In article >,
says...
||> Definitely a Pontiac Grand Am.
||>
||> Now the question needs to be asked, what happened that you need to id this
||> car on a surveillance video? Couldnt the police do it?
||> I am assuming that someone in Oregon is not too accepting of foreign born
||> people.
||You'd be surprised what police departments don't know.
||Of course I live in a community where the PD is once again going to buy
||a canned records management system when they could spend half or less
||the money and develop the solution themselves using MySQL and PHP. But
||their PhD I.T. director doesn't have the skills.

That's why he's working in city government rather than private industry.

Texas Parts Guy

Where to get Official Speed Limit Info [email protected] Driving 40 January 3rd 05 08:10 AM
WTB: Model T James Hilins Antique cars 0 December 30th 04 11:45 PM
Which is the best Full sized model jeep? AUTOKAWKR Jeep 1 November 30th 04 05:23 PM
95 SL2 most stolen vehicle in 2003 marx404 Saturn 9 May 27th 04 05:02 AM
FS 27 model T Ohio / Pa closed Antique cars 0 January 30th 04 04:48 PM