Attention Dave "LLB" Head

Old December 17th 04, 01:56 AM
E.R.

In a previous posting, (Kenneth Crudup) had the
audacity to say:

:>Driving is a TASK; it takes a bit of work of do it properly.
:
:... and this is "Rule #1".

Then what's rule #0?

--
E.R. aka SJG aka Ricardo
present location: vancouver bc canada
Old December 20th 04, 03:42 AM
E.R.

In a previous posting, Jim Yanik .> had the
audacity to say:

:>>Driving is a TASK; it takes a bit of work of do it properly.
:>
:> ... and this is "Rule #1".
:
:And LLB'ing does NOT fit into the category of "doing it PROPERLY".

Didja hear that, Dave? :}

After me, folks!

"Me first..."

Old December 20th 04, 04:15 AM
Dave Head

On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 03:42:26 GMT, E.R. > wrote:

>In a previous posting, Jim Yanik .> had the
>audacity to say:
>
>:>>Driving is a TASK; it takes a bit of work of do it properly.
>:>
>:> ... and this is "Rule #1".
>:
>:And LLB'ing does NOT fit into the category of "doing it PROPERLY".
>
>Didja hear that, Dave? :}

Yeah but its just your strange little notion, tho.

Lemme know when more than 3 people per year per county get a ticket for it...
I figger global warming will have wrecked the planet before that happens (and
no, I don't believe global warming is poised to do much significant damage much
before about the year 2500.)

DPH

Old December 20th 04, 04:15 AM
Dave Head

Old December 20th 04, 05:02 PM
Jim Yanik

Dave Head > wrote in
:

> On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 03:42:26 GMT, E.R. >
> wrote:
>
>>In a previous posting, Jim Yanik .> had the
>>audacity to say:
>>
>>:>>Driving is a TASK; it takes a bit of work of do it properly.
>>:>
>>:> ... and this is "Rule #1".
>>:
>>:And LLB'ing does NOT fit into the category of "doing it PROPERLY".
>>
>>Didja hear that, Dave? :}

> Yeah but its just your strange little notion, tho.

Denial.

> Lemme know when more than 3 people per year per county get a ticket
> for it...

Simply because police aren't enforcing a law does not mean that it isn't
meaningful.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik-at-kua.net