MY CHALLENGER BEEN FOUND!!!

Old March 1st 06, 05:52 AM posted to alt.autos.dodge

Default MY CHALLENGER BEEN FOUND!!!

I FOUND my Challenger with the help of some people, a little damage but
still red with a white top!!!!
A big giant THANK YOU goes out to everyone that helped me with looking
for my car.
I am off to work but I will be reporting to y'all where it was found
and about the investigation.
Thanks again
Barbara

Old March 1st 06, 07:35 PM posted to alt.autos.dodge

"halory" > wrote in message
ups.com...
>I FOUND my Challenger with the help of some people, a little damage but
> still red with a white top!!!!
> A big giant THANK YOU goes out to everyone that helped me with looking
> for my car.
> I am off to work but I will be reporting to y'all where it was found
> and about the investigation.
> Thanks again
> Barbara

WOW! I wasn't sure if this was a joke, or what.

At any rate, good for you! I hope car theft is a hanging offense where you
live!

Old March 1st 06, 10:16 PM posted to alt.autos.dodge

On Tue, 28 Feb 2006 21:52:33 -0800, halory wrote:

> I am off to work but I will be reporting to y'all where it was found
> and about the investigation.

Yeah, we'll all be on the edges of our seats, waiting for the report.

> Thanks again

For what? What did this newsgroup have to do with the situation?

Linux Registered User #327951

Old March 2nd 06, 04:53 AM posted to alt.autos.dodge

What did this newsgroup have to do with the situation?

Someone from the internet found it. That's what.

I'll save you from having to read the report though.

Old March 2nd 06, 12:25 PM posted to alt.autos.dodge

On Wed, 01 Mar 2006 20:53:48 -0800, halory wrote:

> What did this newsgroup have to do with the situation?
> Someone from the internet found it. That's what.

Someone from this newsgroup, or someone "from the internet"? Which?

> I'll save you from having to read the report though.

Appreciate that.

Linux Registered User #327951

Old March 2nd 06, 02:57 PM posted to alt.autos.dodge

Not sure, they just told me they saw it on internet, so I was just
covering eveywhere I had posted.

Old March 3rd 06, 12:30 AM posted to alt.autos.dodge

On 2 Mar 2006 06:57:23 -0800, "halory" > wrote:

>Not sure, they just told me they saw it on internet, so I was just
>covering eveywhere I had posted.

Congratulations on getting your car back.
My advice : ignore the curmudgeon behind the curtain.
Mike
Mike Patterson
Please remove the spamtrap to email me.
"I always wanted to be somebody...I should have been more specific..." - Lily Tomlin
Old March 3rd 06, 03:32 AM posted to alt.autos.dodge

excellent news!

oups.com...

I found a new cockpit gtlover Driving 1 September 16th 05 01:49 AM
I found a new cockpit gtlover Simulators 0 September 15th 05 09:13 AM
I found a new cockpit gtlover Simulators 0 September 15th 05 09:07 AM
found my engine problem george taylor VW air cooled 3 September 11th 05 02:40 AM
Good News -- Boy Scout Found in Utah Jeff Strickland Jeep 10 June 21st 05 11:15 PM