new owner of 03 A4 Quattro

Old June 9th 04, 10:22 PM
JJ

Default new owner of 03 A4 Quattro

Trying to learn about my vehicle. I had a Passat turbo...so somewhat
similar. What does the B5, B6 platform mean? Although mine came somewhat
loaded....I noticed I didn't get the CD changer and it isn't a BOSE. I got
the sport package...leather....but didn't get the Xenon lights either. Are
those NOT standard with a A4 Quattro? Any worth upgrading?

Old June 9th 04, 10:39 PM
Paxton Krichmar

Bose is an option as well as the Xenon lights.
The 2003 US models are equipped with an in-dash six disc changer.
The B5 would be the last A4 body style and the B6 would be the current.

"JJ" > wrote in message
> Trying to learn about my vehicle. I had a Passat turbo...so somewhat
> similar. What does the B5, B6 platform mean? Although mine came somewhat
> loaded....I noticed I didn't get the CD changer and it isn't a BOSE. I got
> the sport package...leather....but didn't get the Xenon lights either. Are
> those NOT standard with a A4 Quattro? Any worth upgrading?

For sale Audi 100 Avant Quattro Estate V6 2,8 J reg 92, Blue 4WD cp Audi 0 June 9th 04 02:37 AM
WTB: Audi TT Quattro Avatar Audi 0 June 7th 04 09:44 PM
Audi Quattro parts search John Audi 4 June 7th 04 06:47 PM
84 quattro oil buzzer [email protected] Audi 3 May 17th 04 02:36 PM
FS: 1990 Coupe Quattro Burn'em Audi 0 May 15th 04 12:12 AM