Help fighting speeding tickets

Old December 13th 04, 04:44 AM
jhonny

Default Help fighting speeding tickets

Hi,
After reading so many posts and getting a few tickets myself. I decided
to put my knowledge to some good use and make a website to help people
fight speeding tickets or any kind of moving voilations by providing
them the right information, here is the links
http://www.fightyourticket.net I would like to thank all the people who
helped me and continue to give me their support for this cause. Once
again here is the links http://www.fightyourticket.net any feedback
will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Old December 13th 04, 05:54 AM
Alan Moore

On 12 Dec 2004 20:44:19 -0800, "jhonny" >
wrote:

>Hi,
>After reading so many posts and getting a few tickets myself. I decided
>to put my knowledge to some good use and make a website to help people
>fight speeding tickets or any kind of moving voilations by providing
>them the right information, here is the links
>http://www.fightyourticket.net I would like to thank all the people who
>helped me and continue to give me their support for this cause. Once
>again here is the links http://www.fightyourticket.net any feedback
>will be greatly appreciated.

The best (i.e. most successful) strategy is not to get the tickets in
the first place. If you can't spot the cops, learn to control your
speed.

Al Moore
DoD 734
Old December 13th 04, 05:54 AM
Alan Moore

Old December 13th 04, 06:36 AM
leo

Alan Moore wrote:
> On 12 Dec 2004 20:44:19 -0800, "jhonny" >
> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> After reading so many posts and getting a few tickets myself. I
>> decided to put my knowledge to some good use and make a website to
>> help people fight speeding tickets or any kind of moving voilations
>> by providing them the right information, here is the links
>> http://www.fightyourticket.net I would like to thank all the people
>> who helped me and continue to give me their support for this cause.
>> Once again here is the links http://www.fightyourticket.net any
>> feedback will be greatly appreciated.

> The best (i.e. most successful) strategy is not to get the tickets in
> the first place. If you can't spot the cops, learn to control your
> speed.
>
> Al Moore
> DoD 734

my niece fight for a ticket; everybody else was talked down by the cop to
plead guilty. She lost it as expected but the judge waived the fine, just
court fee. The point is cop stood there for a whole 3 hours waiting. It's
pretty costly for the town/court. The whole system is money gouting by
government and insurance companies. Why do we citizen pay for the cop to sit
around to hand oput ticket rather than doing crime prevention? I don't see
any reduction in traffic fatality.

Old December 13th 04, 06:36 AM
leo

Old December 13th 04, 11:04 AM
Justin

In rec.motorcycles leo > wrote:

: court fee. The point is cop stood there for a whole 3 hours waiting. It's
: pretty costly for the town/court. The whole system is money gouting by
: government and insurance companies. Why do we citizen pay for the cop to sit
: around to hand oput ticket rather than doing crime prevention? I don't see
: any reduction in traffic fatality.

You fool - the reason that cop had to stand there for three hours was
*because* all those idiots were there fighting the tickets. If they'd all
just admitted the guilt and paid the fine, that cop *could* have been out
doing his job.

Speeding tickets reduce speeding, and reducing speeding reduces accidents,
and that's part of the government's job - protecting its citizenry. When
you say "doing crime prevention", what exactly do you mean?

Justin

Old December 13th 04, 01:56 PM
Keith Schiffner

"Alan Moore" > wrote in message

SNIP
> The best (i.e. most successful) strategy is not to get the
> tickets in
> the first place. If you can't spot the cops, learn to
> control your
> speed.
>
> Al Moore
> DoD 734

Al it's Spam, he's been here before.
--
Nefarious Necrologist 42nd Degree
Some people ride, some just like to show off their butt

Old December 13th 04, 01:56 PM
Keith Schiffner

SNIP

Old December 13th 04, 02:01 PM
Keith Schiffner

"Justin" > wrote in message
> In rec.motorcycles leo > wrote:
>
> : court fee. The point is cop stood there for a whole 3
> hours waiting. It's
> : pretty costly for the town/court. The whole system is
> money gouting by
> : government and insurance companies. Why do we citizen
> pay for the cop to sit
> : around to hand oput ticket rather than doing crime
> prevention? I don't see
> : any reduction in traffic fatality.
>
> You fool - the reason that cop had to stand there for
> three hours was
> *because* all those idiots were there fighting the
> tickets. If they'd all
> just admitted the guilt and paid the fine, that cop
> *could* have been out
> doing his job.

ROTFLMAO...you stupid ****! It's all about revenue
generation...do esad. I can't STAND idiots like
you....****ing auto drivers. Ought to be a law against your
damn cars, trucks etc. too many damn wheels.

> Speeding tickets reduce speeding, and reducing speeding
> reduces accidents,
> and that's part of the government's job - protecting its
> citizenry.

No it doesn't and no it isn't.

>When
> you say "doing crime prevention", what exactly do you
> mean?

WOW! The utter stupidity of you people in the auto groups is
astounding! No wonder I can't stand soccer moms in
mini-vans...they are almost as stupid, ignorant and servile
civil slaves as their husbands. I do hope you get neutered
before you reproduce you ignorant, thick headed, mouth
breathing, pig ****ing, **** eating cager.

--
History does not record anywhere at any time a religion that
has any rational basis. Religion is a crutch for people not