Reupholster leather seats in 300M?

Old March 1st 06, 02:03 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

Default Reupholster leather seats in 300M?

I have a '99 300M that has cracks and tears in the leather of the
front seats. I have been wondering whether anyone here in South
Florida might be able to direct me to someplace that might be able to
reupholster the seats (bottoms only, the back rests are fine)?

What are the alternatives to reupholstery?

Any info would be appreciated.

Old March 3rd 06, 03:58 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

You could search www.google.com
I came up with http://www.leatherworldtech.com/Contact.aspx
I don't know if their products are any good. I once bought a leather repair
kit to fix a cut and it worked. I bought it at a car parts store. Depends
on condition of seats.

leather seats? Susan Honda 6 February 7th 06 08:35 AM
Replace old seats ('94) with seats from newer Accords? [email protected] Honda 0 August 9th 05 08:00 PM
Leather Seats Bob Lewit Ford Mustang 3 April 4th 05 05:12 AM
Leather seats with cloth sides? Joe Ford Explorer 1 March 5th 05 08:24 PM
Keeping Leather Seats Cool - Ideas? Andy Entrekin General 1 June 12th 04 01:41 PM